on 29 March 2013
I only like rapping when there is singing but that did not put me off this song more than anything, it was more Pitbull and Christina Aguilera singing together and I aint ever though of putting those two together.

Start was OK but I think it was more of the chorus where they brought an old song back to life, I see this being in a lot of clubs and maybe outdoor music festivals.
on 25 June 2013
Wow! One of the best pop songs of the 80's mashed with a rap star and an iconic pop diva. Fabulous. Fabulous vocals, gritty lyrics, wild video, thumping 80's pop backbeat. Let it rip!
on 19 July 2013
Wasn't sure about the A-ha sample at first, as the original song is such a classic, but once you get past that, it is a very catchy tune and a well deserved top 10 hit for Christina.
on 19 September 2013
Very easy and convenient purchasing music from Amazon - Love the way that you I can download it to my MP3 player and still have it stored in my Cloud Player
on 20 September 2013
Love it.... Love it..... Love it ............ It's powerful, it stays powerful, you can sing to it and feel good. Absolutely brilliant and feel good x
on 10 June 2013
This song is totally amazing. I loved in from the moment I first heard it on the radio. I think it would take a lot to get bored of this song.
on 15 June 2013
Love this track bought it and play it constant...... bought it for my kindle and it was so cheap and easy to upload.... Thanks amazon :)
on 9 April 2013
I just love everything pitbull does. He is the master of working with so many artists. Everything turns to magic with his music
on 4 January 2014
love his music. Always has a good upbeat and good artist featuring. would purchase again and highly recommend. buy it!
on 11 August 2013
When I purchased this song, it was working in perfect condition no faults or errors. Loved the song was perfect