5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Film
Published on 31 May 2013 by George.H

3.0 out of 5 stars ok film
Feels like the film has already been done.. and it has twice... full of LOL's but not as good as the first two films. still worth a watch but feels like its being milked for all it can and the franchise didn't need a 3rd film..
Published 17 months ago by Thomas wheeler

3.0 out of 5 stars ok film, 26 Jan. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars oh no, 7 Jan. 2015
sean paul mccann "mccanns23" (ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
this is a let down, it doesnt play like a comedy and as some have said before i think the cast know its weak as well as they dont seem to be into as much as the first two films. The first hangover is a special film, the second is a bit too much of a replica but has enough individual jokes to make it passable but this is weak. I certainly wouldnt be crying for a fourth but i understand that wont be happening and thats a good thing, there is too much of chow in this with his crap annoying voice, too much of a good thing perhaps, and our three main actors just breathe in this and not much else.

3.0 out of 5 stars I WILL NEVER CHANGE, 1 Jun. 2013
I was hoping "Hangover 3" would be a remake of 1 and 2 when Alan (Zach Galifianakis) avers "I will never change." For those who complained that "Hangover 2" was too much like the original...be careful what you ask for.

This film builds upon the events from the first film for plot and humor. Our threesome must capture Leslie Chow (Ken Jeong) or else Doug (Justin Bartha) will be killed by crime boss Marshall (John Goodman). Goodman revives his famous potty line from the "Branded" scene of "The Big Lebowski" which might go unnoticed among the 100 or so F-bombs dropped in the film.

The plot was boring compared to the other two features. This film relies on the delivery of over the top jokes from Zach Galifianakis which incorporates bizarre dark humor. Without this, the film is a bust. Good use of classic rock lyrics incorporated into the film.

No need to rush out and see this on the big screen.

Parental Guide: Excessive F-bombs. No sex. Brief nudity(?)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth remembering, 26 Jan. 2015
LINGO (Conwy, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hangover Part III (DVD)
Definite after thought I'm afraid, and to be fair the story is strung so thinly that you find yourself not being bothered about whether the guys can get themselves out of their predicament, unlike in the first two films. The reason those movies worked was because you didn't know how the guys ended up the morning after, and the comedic spills that ensued in trying to remember the night before made for good viewing. Change a formula and what you get is a poor imitation. Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis try their best but struggle to lift this bit of a dud.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Film, 31 May 2013
I went to see this film just last week at the cinema and I had high expectations as I love the hangover series. I was satisfied. This film granted, was not as good as the second or first one but was still hilarious. People are giving it a right beating just because it's not as good as the first two but it's still quality entertainment. Maybe it's not Todd Philips best film and I did prefer The Hangover Part 1 & 2 and Due Date but i don't think people should be so harsh. This is a hilarious film and a great end to The Hangover Trilogy ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pants in Vegas, 8 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Hangover Part III [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
Not sure how a film as good as Hangover 1 can have this utter garbage in its trilogy. One of very few films i've seen where I was desperate for the end to come, it really is that bad. If you're like me and suffer from the urge to buy the 3rd film to complete your trilogy then resist, keep your money in your pocket and spend it on anything else.

2.0 out of 5 stars I`m a huge fan of The Hangover and I loved 1 & 2, 3 May 2015
I`m a huge fan of The Hangover and I loved 1 & 2, unfortunately 3 was very disappointing. It`s like they just ran out of ideas for it and to be honest I didn`t really laugh at all, whereas with Hangover 2 I laughed my pants off. I felt like I wasted my time watching it really.

5.0 out of 5 stars MIXED FEELINGS, 9 Jan. 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this film, but alas my hubby thought it was poor compared to the other first two films. Each hangover film has been different so it's a matter of personal preference really.

1.0 out of 5 stars I loved the first hangover movie and bought no 2 and ..., 11 April 2015
I loved the first hangover movie and bought no 2 and 3, hoping it would be as good. Basically it was the exact replica of the first movie's plot with less comedy... A complete waste of time...

5.0 out of 5 stars the thrid hangover, 13 Jan. 2015
The final hangover. Bought because having watched the other two and enjoyed them, it was time to get the last one.

The Hangover Part III [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]