5.0 out of 5 stars The Voice of Love
Published 19 months ago by ANGELA

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Perhaps it was my mistake by buying the book without realising that it is based on the Course in Miracles, but this was not stated in the description and I had not heard of the author before.

I had a few recommendations for this book, but had to put it down after a couple of chapters after becoming uneasy with what I was reading. This book is an extensive...
Published 6 months ago by K. Stephenson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Voice of Love, 22 Jan 2013
In my opinion, I find the spiritual principles outlined in this book very similar to the ones outlined in Janet Conner's 'The Lotus and the Lily' in that this book too talks about how to create an abundant life by focusing our attention on our connection with the Divine Presence within. I love Marianne's powerfully loving prayers gently encouraging us to surrender to the Divine. Her voice is the voice of love. I feel so reassured, so blessed, so uplifted, so happy, so positive... to read her books. Like all of her books, I find this one too very soul nurturing. And once again, like 'The Lotus and the Lily', the general theme is about creating conditions in our lives for manifestation to occur.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST BOOK!, 19 Aug 2013
I absolutely love Marianne Williamson, Course of Miracles, and the fact that there is a SPIRITUAL way how to get a job, be of service and work in whatever your chosen career is. I have been using Marianne's recommended principles on a daily basis and wowza my life has changed. People are happy to be around me. I am happy to be surrounded by others. I have found a job, and I feel like I have a purpose - which is spreading love wherever I go.
This book is an absolute gem!!! Thank you Marianne!!!! <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 Dec 2012
Another fantastic piece of work by Marianne Williamson. I can recommend it to everybody who wants to grow and gain freedom with money.

5.0 out of 5 stars The proof is in the pudding!, 29 Dec 2012
The proof is to read this brilliant common sense uplifting book. Here is a bit of inspiration from the book 'Like a muscle, faith grows strong when used and weak when unused. When faith in love and it's miraculous authority becomes a thought form that guides our thinking, it turns into an extraordinary power that transforms our lives.'! buy it if you want more of the same!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 26 Aug 2013
Marriane offers many valuable insights on so many levels. This book does not dissapoint.,
buy it yu wont regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson, 30 May 2013
GF (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Reading Marianne Williamson's book is an amazing and profound spiritual experience and one which I recommend highly. You won't regret buying this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Law of Divine Compensation, 8 Dec 2012
David (OLDHAM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely, kind, gentle and wise little book that helps me a lot. It contains much to help and is also very simply a lovely book to hold. I commend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right To The Heart Of The Matter, 19 Dec 2012
I am a big fan of Marianne Williamson, and her latest book lives up to what I love about Marianne. Once again, she presents profound spiritual truths with a simplicity of expression that brings the most esoteric ideas down to earth. Here is a book that gets right to the heart of the matter concerning financial prosperity . . . and by heart, I mean the spirit of love that resides within each of us. As Marianne points out so eloquently, there is no more powerful way to achieve financial abundance than by simply being true to the love within you, and doing what love would have you do. I have read other books on manifesting money, but none that ring as true as this one.

Steven Lane Taylor, author of Row, Row, Row Your Boat: A Guide for Living Life in the Divine Flow and Further Down the Stream: 101 More Tips for Living Life in the Divine Flow

5.0 out of 5 stars The law of divine compensation, 10 Nov 2013
Simply put. Inspirational and freeing
An amazing must read for all who have an unhealthy relationship with money. Absolutely brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Oct 2013
Although I work with this concept it's nice to be reminded about the greater parts of it from time to time. Marianne Williamson cleverly downloads the information from The Course in Miracles into a format that is understandable and not hard work reading. I highly recommend this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›