4.0 out of 5 stars It's a Barbie
It does what it says on the tin. The plastic isn't as good as the old Barbies used to be but my 5year old loves it
Published 15 months ago by JULIAN A BALL

3.0 out of 5 stars Barbie
Published 8 months ago by Gavin Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Barbie, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Barbie in the Pink Shoes - Kristyn Farraday Doll (Toy)
I should first say, I'm not a fan of Barbie, however I know small girls love them and I needed a birthday present for my 3yr old niece. The 'tiara' is poorly attached to the dolls head with transparent elastic and had become dislodged in the box and personally I fine the pink legs a bit creepy, but as previously mentioned I'm not the target audience. For the price I think it represents reasonable value for money, and my niece loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a Barbie, 12 Aug 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made was disappointed, 21 July 2014
L. Kelso - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie in the Pink Shoes - Kristyn Farraday Doll (Toy)
Lasted a day before the leg came off and can't pop back in, cheaply made was disappointed