on 16 August 2015
My daughter loves these disney magiclip dolls and doing fashion shows by swapping the dresses around.
Rapunzel is very true to the film, complete with her long hair, which doesn't get in the way of the dresses.
The dresses are quite sturdy and if they do get pulled apart, they are easy enough to put back together again.
These small dolls provide hours of fun for my 5 year old.
on 30 August 2014
Bought quite a few of these Magiclip Princesses for my 4 year old twin granddaughters. They LOVE them and enjoy changing the dresses and lining them up. Rapunzel had to be amongst them as she has always been a favourite. A great toy for little girls. The pink carriage and blue castle are next on their list!!!!! Worth every penny for hours of play!
on 11 August 2014
Love Disney Princess Clip ons!!! Addicted to them & my daughter have got all of the Princesses!!! Brilliant product for little fingers. My girl had hours if fun using her imagination!
on 27 June 2015
5 yo daughter loves it, although I feel the doll is rather small for the price. Not the fault of the seller, though, as they seem to cost a similar amount wherever you buy them.
on 19 June 2016
Overpriced landfill in my opinion however my granddaughter loves them. For what you get in my opinion it should be cheaper for a lump of plastic
on 22 January 2016
A must have for all little girls that are disney princess fans . Good packaging fast delivery and my girl loves these dolls
on 7 October 2013
Great size for little kids, changeable dresses and accessories make for hours of fun. Would recommend for boys and girls.
on 3 November 2014
Great little dolls and my daughter loves them. I think they are a little bit overpriced though as they are small.
on 19 April 2016
Excellent my daughter loves the size and and fct u can change clothes and use in doll house
on 10 July 2014
My daughter is very happy with her doll
Great product