5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Biography of Tottenham Hotspur (Kindle Edition)
You really have to be a Tottenham Hotspur Fan to enjoy this, and I must say I absolutely loved it. Despite our current woes in the league, reading this books make me realise why I support Spurs and what a rich and wonderful history the club has. Julie Welch has done the club proud with this Biography and I can't recall the last time I demolished a book so greedily as I did with this one. COYS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spurs history, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Biography of Tottenham Hotspur (Kindle Edition)
Buying this book to learn more about the history of Spurs, I have learned a lot about so much more than just the history of Spurs in this well written account. You get to know about key Spurs characters, not just the players, but also about the supporters, owners and managers, including the great and legendary Bill Nicholson, and especially how he both rescued and transformed an underperforming team and brought about not only the 1961 double, but also other successes both at home and in Europe as well. You also learn what it means to be a Spurs supporter and the Spurs way, which essentially is not just about winning, but winning in the right way and a stylish way to boot. All in all, The Biography of Tottenham Hotspur is a very good read and a book which is very hard to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic memories, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Biography of Tottenham Hotspur (Kindle Edition)
Really put in words what it means to support Spurs. Some good memories of my childhood brought back. Loved every word.
Excellent read!!