5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming Computer
Published 13 months ago by Camera User

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate
Published 20 months ago by R. D. Pearson

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming Computer, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: GAMING PC INTEL i5 3570k 3rd Generation Quad Core 4x3,4GHz - 1000GB HDD - 8GB DDR3 (1333 MHz) - DVD Writer - Grafik GeForce GTX660 (2048MB DDR5-VGA-DVI-HDMI-DirectX 11) - Audio - 6xUSB 2.0 - 2xUSB 3.0 - LAN - 650W - Cardreader - Wireless LAN (USB/150MBit) - 1xeSATA - 3xLED fan - Windows7 Home Premium 64Bit (DVD a.Lizenzkey) - COMPUTER (Personal Computers)
It's an excellent machine, using the MS performance test it rated 7.6 - 7.9 for all the main components (graphics, motherboard etc.) apart from the HDD which returned 5.6. Still good though. And it's fast. One thing I found odd was that for a gaming machine it doesn't have a joystick port but then most joysticks are now USB and there are lots of USB ports available, a couple on the front and the rest on the back panel consisting of USB 2 and USB 3 configuration.
A useful feature is the multi-slot card reader on the front which seems to cater for everything from MicroSD to Compact Flash cards.
When running it's very quiet thanks to the big, slow turning fans which have a removable mesh to make cleaning easier. The case runs about 1 degree above ambient and the CPU at 7degrees above ambient temperature so I wouldn't say extra cooling is necessary.
Delivery date was quoted for August (I ordered in June) which seemed a bit excessive but I guess they were just playing safe since it arrived well before the quoted date.
Well packed and included the empty boxes from the various bits used to build it. A nice touch I thought.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate, 17 Jan 2013
R. D. Pearson "Rich 100" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I decided to buy a gaming pc and scoured the internet sites. The one from Bedir shop intrigued me. It came with a Nvidia GTX570 graphics card and for those who do not know, this is a good card. Check out cpubenchmark.net and look at the graphic cards scores there and you will see that whilst not the fastest, this card is near the top. The intel i5 is also rated high for gaming so for the money, the system offered could not really be beaten. Exceptional market leading value actually.

I ordered it for christmas so my kids and I could play games. The delivery was very prompt and the item was well packaged.

Unfortunately there was some kind of fatal graphics error and despite trying to re-boot and re-install everything several times etc, etc, the computer did not work. I did find a few loose connections and wondered whether these might have come loose in transit. But in the end after 10hrs trying I gave up. I did wonder why they had dispatched a machine that was incapable of starting properly and I wondered whether anyone had tried it before dispatching it or whether I had just been unlucky and it had broken in transit.

The people at Bedir were very responsive to emails, very helpful and quick about providing a return label and a refund. They offered to fix the machine but I was hesitant as in my experience a computer that has a quirky fault might remain an unreliable computer.

So on the face of it the value for money is exceptional, the customer service is good too in my experience but ultimately I did not get a reliable PC.

In view of the good customer service but unfortunate circumstances I have tried to be fair in my comments but this was a frustrating experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING, 20 Feb 2013
First off, when I opened the box I noticed the pc is actually bullet grey (blackish\grey). Saying the colour grey may put you off, however it looks amazing even better than the picture. The red fans are nice and bright (but not annoying). WARNING: when you open the box don't be panic when you see the box for the graphics card, power supply, motherboard and RAM, the boxes have accersorys in them but not their respective parts.

IF you (like I was) are worried that the computer is to good to be true, it's everything you can expect. with the i5, 660 version, when i put minecraft to its lowest settings and went on to a superflat land, I got nearly 2000 FPS. No that wasn't a typo, two thousand.

If there is one good deed I could do today, it is to get you to buy this computer.

1.0 out of 5 stars After Sales Support is Attrocious, 12 Mar 2014
David Deeson (south west Scotland) - See all my reviews
Delivered September 2013. Computer brilliant, but any problems and support is awful. Computer not fully working on delivery because it was despatched unfinished. Obtaining the information to complete assembly proved difficult due to seller's poor English, my lack of German, and limited understanding of hardware configuration. Computer stopped working 10 February 2014. It took Bedir several days to identify a graphics card fault. Card was returned to Bedir who claim it is being checked by a third party. Bedir refuses to advise who this is, will not tell me when a replacement card will be sent, and so on. I am about to make an equal liability claim to my credit card company against Amazon. If you know your way around a computer innards, or have the £160 for a replacement graphics card, or the money for any other component that fails and renders your computer useless for weeks on end, consider Bedir. If not, buy from a company that speaks English, and has UK based support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, great build quality and excellent service, 11 Nov 2013
I ordered this machine and received it within a week. I was immediately impressed by the inclusion of all component boxes and secure packaging. Having de-boxed and assembled it I opened the casing to check the internal build quality and was very impressed by the attention to detail throughout. My only slight gripe would be that the SATA connectors for adding my old resource HDD into the machine were obstructed by the graphics card, but only insofar as having to buy a €10 angle top cable instead of my old vertical mount connector. It runs very quietly, the boot to desktop time is around 10 seconds and the overall impression is mighty impressive. I had a couple of (dumb) questions that I asked the seller, and received responses in a matter of hours, if not minutes. If there are others that experienced worse service then I doubt it would be the seller's fault, I can't recommend it highly enough. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars WICKED!, 1 July 2013
This rig will do everything you want...and more! With an add-on it might even make you a cuppa lol. Seriously, install a SSD in this build and you WILL have one of the most amazing Desktop Computers you could have. I used to build my own...I could not equal this price so just buy it and be amazed.
If you have the funds the extra SSD and a SB will give you a rig that's in the TOP end of the ladder! Amazing price, great customer service :)
T D

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 28 May 2013
Fast, Quiet,This plays all my top end games without any flicker or lag graphics are superb smooth worth the money