on 28 December 2012
My daughter received this tea set for Christmas and adores it. This is definitely one of her favourite presents. The tea set is really good quality and has a very pretty design on it.
on 3 September 2013
My Grandaughter was delighted with this Tea set which she received as a Birthday gift, and if she is belighted then I am. She liked that it came in a case and has not stopped playing with it since she got it.
on 30 January 2014
The girls loved it. It is really good quality and a lot of pieces even a serving tray which you don't usually get with most tea sets. Very pretty and the girls are having lots of fun with it
on 29 June 2014
Advised by goddaughters mum and dad what to buy for 3rd birthday present,what a fantatic purchase.Used every day and promotes very imaginative role play !!!.
on 22 January 2014
We bought this as a gift, the recipient loved it. Durable and sweet to look at too. I would recommend it.
on 9 December 2013
This is a beautiful well presented tea set, the little girl this is gift for loves role playing therefore this is a perfect stocking filler at a bargain price. I highly recommend this.
on 30 April 2016
If you're looking for a pretty little tea set then this is it. The contents are 4 cups, 4 saucers, 4 plates, 1 teapot and lid, 1 tray, all made from metal.
The box is unfortunately cardboard but still holds everything and is reasonably strong. The handle broke within a week or so despite my daughter being quite gentle with it (for a 2yo).
Despite the handle breaking (it can be fixed) I recommend this product entirely. No sharp edges on any of the metal. Beautiful design.
on 12 March 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter, she absolutely adores it and with it being tin, there's no chance of smashing it.
on 22 August 2013
This little tea set is really gorgeous and my 5 year old granddaughter loves it! It is so pretty, really girls and the little items inside the case are well made and very colourful. The fact that it also has a little tray and comes in a dear little case with PRINCESS on the cover, made it even more special. A real success, well worth buying. I am delighted with it.
on 21 January 2016
We bought this pretty tea set for our 18mth old daughter for Christmas, sadly within a few days the handle had come off the tea pot leaving it sharp and unusable and then the handle on the carry case also broke. Neither was used harshly, we were extremely upset that the quality was so poor especially when buying a named brand. My advice would be not to bother!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse