4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting
An interesting and thought provoking booklet that shows the remarkable properties of hydrogen peroxide. The potential to treat many illnesses makes me wonder why we do not see it used widely as a medical recommendation
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all for the layperson
Interesting enough but the treatments it recommends are so outlandish (I'm not saying that they won't work) but who is going to go to their doctor and ask to be injected with hydrogen peroxide! There is only a very small section devoted to other uses which was very disappointing.
Published 8 months ago by beastygirl

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all for the layperson, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Hydrogen Peroxide Cures (Miracle Healers From The Kitchen Book 3) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 28 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearly Whites, 7 Aug 2013
Although I have not yet read this book, I have been using hydrogen peroxide on my teeth for over 20 years. I use it undiluted as a mouth rinse after cleaning my teeth at night. I swish around in my mouth for approx. 1 minute then discard. I do not rinse with water after. I have not had a cavity in the past 20 years even though I am a cola lover. As a smoker and cola drinker ( copious daily quantities of each ) my teeth should be a nasty yellow but they are pearly white. I had asked my dentist about whitening my teeth and when he held the chart to my mouth, my teeth were already as white as the whitest colour on his chart. Will definitely buy this book ( I did buy the coconut oil cures book which is excellent ) and see what other uses I can put my hydrogen peroxide to.

1.0 out of 5 stars not enough info. on H.P., 8 July 2014
This book still does not give any dosage advice on using h.p. although the product h.p. is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read This Book, 24 April 2014
Small book but big on detail.... This book is very informative and enlightening...... This will leave you with a dilemma whether to use hydrogen peroxide or not....I do based on the contained info, and some other well informed websites....read it and see what you think...Glasgow....Mr Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Very very interesting!, 14 Mar 2014
A short but informative read. It looks like most people could benefit from this treatment - even 'healthy' people.
My only dissatisfaction with the book is that it stresses the dangerous side of Hydrogen Peroxide plenty - to the point that no layman off the street would dare to try and I am sure most doctors would turn you away if you asked them to facilitate treatment of this kind. So the book kind of leaves you wanting.......
But a great read nonetheless!

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and keen to see if it does what is claimed, 3 Feb 2014
Recommend and was Interesting reading full of ways in which to use hydrogen peroxide. Will be pleased if it even does a fraction of what the author claims it can do. Either way the author shows many ways to use this inexpensive product round the home & for this it is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 11 Nov 2014
this therapy protocol is the very best and pretty much guarantees a full recovery from most medical conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov 2014
Lots of good information about the uses of peroxide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct 2014
this is a very valuable book