on 11 March 2013
I should have read the weight of the product before purchasing, but it's a teeny weeny box of sweets. How can they possibly charge so much for it? Think again before purchasing. Two stars because I think 'I hate it' is a bit strong!
on 2 January 2013
I bought this for a Harry Potter obsessed friend.

It took ages to come in the post.

The box was absolutely tiny.

They had no flavour.

REALLY DISAPPOINTED. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU BUY THIS PRODUCT.
on 15 June 2015
You could argue slightly overpriced for jellybeans but for the novelty they are 100% worth the money! Harry Potter mad daughter was delighted with these on her birthday and it was great fun guessing the flavour and finding out if you had been given something nice or nasty! Have all the unusual flavours just as mentioned in the books - earthworm, earwax, dirt as well as nicer ones such as cherry. Would definitely buy again!
on 17 December 2012
I purchased these, along with the Jelly Bellys Bean Boozled, which is the newer, more fun version of this.

These obviously derived from the movie Harry Potter, in which the beans taste of horrible things, which is true. Some of the flavours are disgusting, and it is really fun to get your friends to eat them, or see if you are upto the challenge.

However, the price tag can not be justified. I would instead recommend buying the Bean Boozled game, also made by Jelly Belly, which is a lot more fun. In that game, two beans look the same, but with very different tastes!

If you want this purely for the Harry Potter logo, then go ahead, but if you want a fun horrible tasting game, get Bean Boozled!
on 12 November 2013
These are fantastic fun, if you enjoy Harry Potter you'll enjoy these, you'll experience the hilarity of someone else getting an absolutley gross jelly bean whist you have a rather tasty one but on the next round of trying them the tables have turn and you'll be tasting earthworm. These sweets are supposed to be gross there are few nice ones, but you just wait and see the faces that are pulled when someone eats a rotten egg jelly bean.... Hilarious
on 11 February 2013
This product is an absolute rip-off! My daughter sent me a link to order this for a friends birthday presesnt thinking it was a large box of beans! We paid £6.99 for a packet the size of a match box & now my daughter is devasted! My fault for not reading the other reviews! Avoid this product at all costs!! Shame on the company for advertising this product at such asn inflated price!
on 16 June 2013
I can't believe how small the box is - smaller than a packet of cigarettes. I think you'd be lucky to get 1 of each flavour sweet. My daughter will love them just for the experience, but will be really disappointed with the size.
on 19 April 2013
I knew it was only a small box but as I had ordered more than one item and didnt check the breakdown (my fault) I was charged extortionate postage, they were disappointing overall, wouldnt recommend them
on 26 February 2013
I was very disappointed - bought these for my daughter birthday and was horrified to see that they are the size of a matchbox!!!!!!!
on 21 April 2016
The box was very small but then I guess if I had taken more notice of the weight, I would have realised this! Unfortunately, most of the beans were the disgusting flavours and not the nice ones... so the majority were tried once, spat out and then the children had to dig through to find the nice ones ..... and the nice ones were very limited. I would suggest these are maybe fun for the children to play jokes on people but if it is for their actual enjoyment (a sweet treat).... maybe you will want to consider your children's taste buds.