4.0 out of 5 stars As described
Bought these to go with a Christmas present, they were exactly as described, perfect for what i wanted, would have given 5 stars but photo's are a bit deceiving as the box is quite small.
Published 23 months ago by MATT27

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I knew it was only a small box but as I had ordered more than one item and didnt check the breakdown (my fault) I was charged extortionate postage, they were disappointing overall, wouldnt recommend them
Published 20 months ago by H. Sinfield

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Jelly Belly Beans 1.2 OZ (34g) (Grocery)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 April 2013
H. Sinfield "Priscilla Woodcock" (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 18 Nov 2013
I should of paid more attention to the weight of this item. Came in a tiny box, and I paid over £3 for it. Really disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars PARTY FUN, 28 Jan 2014
THESE REALLY DO TASTE OF WHAT THEY SAY THAT THEY DO!!!!
GREAT FOR THE KIDS TO DARE EACH OTHER, I HAD A SCREAM WITH THESE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every boy's dream!, 27 Dec 2012
My kids had great fun with this over Christmas feeding these to our guests. Some flavours are truly disgusting! The packet is very small but it clearly states the quantity on the packet so I was aware of this before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it for the reactions!, 3 Oct 2013
I think they're a brilliant little novelty item and gave me a good laugh sharing the horrible ones with others whilst keeping the nicer flavours for myself. Gave my Nan the vomit flavoured one and she had to take her false teeth out to clean them it was apparently that vile! She wouldn't eat the Rotten Egg one despite my best attempt to convince her it was really lemon flavoured! Don't expect 100's of sweets like some people obviously have (there are approx. 30), if you just want sweets buy a normal bag of jelly beans, but if you want to play a prank, buy these!

1.0 out of 5 stars total crap, 9 Aug 2013
Rubbish tiny box heavily overpriced junk would definitely not buy again .works out at about 30p per jellybean only priced so high due to the harry potter connection

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and tiny, 11 Nov 2013
I fell in the same trap as those below - having bought a real box of these in Unnivrrsal Florida I stupidly assumed they were the same size. They ARE the same OVERPRICE but a tenth of the size of the US ones.

2.0 out of 5 stars Appallingly overpriced!, 24 April 2013
I bought these beans for my nephew who is a huge Harry Potter fan as part of a birthday present. I want to stress this review is based on quantity/cost not taste/appearance.
Now I realise I should have looked more closely at the weight of the product but I went by the picture and along with the cost, presumed it was a fairly large box!! It is not-it is barely bigger than a box of tic tacs!! I am so cross with myself for being so stupid! Please dont make the same mistake as me! D'oh!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 30 Oct 2013
Would not have bought this product if I had realised how small the box was! Complete waste of money, would not recommend!!