The item arrived very quickly, only 2 days after ordering and in my opinion is good value for money.

I read all the previous reviews about the sizing being very small and thankfully I took note! I normally wear a size 10 or 12 so ordered a size 14 and it fit perfectly ... tight enough to show off my figure but not so tight that I couldn't breath...
Published 6 months ago by MISS NL ABRAHAM

2.0 out of 5 stars Tutu not as shown
Published 19 months ago by Sheri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars only 2 days after ordering and in my opinion is good value for money, 14 Oct. 2014

I read all the previous reviews about the sizing being very small and thankfully I took note! I normally wear a size 10 or 12 so ordered a size 14 and it fit perfectly ... tight enough to show off my figure but not so tight that I couldn't breath!

I'm very happy and think it will make a good 'Black Swan' fancy dress costume.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tutu not as shown, 20 Sept. 2013
Corset was white as required but the tutu was a horrible grey so looks nothing like the advertised photograph. Very disappointed as this was purchased for my daughter's hen party for her to wear and feel special in. Have purchased lots of accessories to go with this costume but can't bring myself to show her the actual costume's tutu as it looks dirty and as if its been washed in with dark colours. Shame.

Sheri Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Comes up small, 12 Mar. 2014
This item comes up small I brought it for a friend who's a size 12 for her hen party, I'm a size 8 on top and it was too tight so choose a size bigger if you buy this!
Item exchanged very quickly no problems seller very pleasant and gets back to you quickly! Overall no problems but just wish I hadn't had to spend so much on postage with returning etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 27 Feb. 2014
Fits me perfectly and I look like an angel , can't wait to wear this pretty sweet outfit to the club . Defo recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Good points and bad points, 6 April 2015
The Basque was gorgeous, fits really well. The skirt however, apart for being way to itchy to wear, it absolutely stunk, like fish! Didn't matter how many times I washed it, ended up throwing it away. Think it must just be the type of material it's made of. The Basque, as I said though, was really beautiful, and fits lovely. Price is worth it just for the Basque alone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 May 2014
To be very honest, ordered red burlesque with tutu and got pink with skirt. Couldn't figure out how to return. Fits ok tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 2 April 2014
This is my first review ever!! My reason for writing a review was previous reviews helped me with buying this product. The material and finish is of a high quality, really impressed with the material, for the money I was not expecting as much. Excellent deliver only 1 day. I would totally recommend this product, get a size larger than you would normally wear. Really happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap material, 16 Dec. 2013
I was expecting better quality then this for the price. Not as nice as in the picture. It was like them cheap outfits that come in a packet that you can buy for a fiver in discount stores

3.0 out of 5 stars bought a size 20 but more like a size 14?, 8 Nov. 2013
Bought a size 20 but it fitted more like a 14/16? shame its quite cute.
Skirt quite short and ok quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Darling !!!, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Forever Young Burlesque Moulin Rouge Lolita FANCY DRESS Corset & Tutu (UK Size 12, Black Corset & Black Tutu) (Personal Care)
Very excited am proper looking forward to wearing this. Doubt I'll be able to breathe but hey for one night only I'll have a fab figure

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›