5.0 out of 5 stars Great magnet
Love this product. I've got many compliments on it. It's very cute and clever and everyone stops in front of it! As the previous reviewer mentioned maybe coukd benefit from being a bit bigger. We all get too excited writing in it and it gets too small at times. Great buy nevertheless.
Published 11 months ago by C|TBel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured - magnets all bent
The idea is great.
However the quality of the product is awful. If it was half the price I'd still return it.
I may have been unlucky with the batch I brought, but the magnets are all bent so don't sit well on the fridge.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured - magnets all bent, 6 May 2014
The idea is great.
Also the image on the box of the product and some of the images here on amazon are not the same as the ones sent. The magnets I got come in lots more bits, e.g. Russia split down the middle, and given the magnets were bent, Eurasia don't sit together on the fridge well. I thought about trying to flatten them out under some books, then I remembered I paid 12.50 so decided I shouldn't have to fix them.
I was very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great magnet, 19 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 10 Sep 2013
good product, quick delevery
i would recomend this to those who like to travel.
The size is small enough to fit on any fridge. Maybe a bit too small to sign the trips within the continents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, novel product in a handy size, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Luckies of London Mapnetic A Magnetic Map (Office Product)
Gave to a friend for christmas and they'e planning all they're travels on it. Good, novel product in a handy size.

Luckies of London Mapnetic A Magnetic Map