on 17 June 2014
Professional grade duplex network printer, a bargain at this price! I would highly recommend this printer, it's a good quality built printer.
on 22 June 2013
Excellent printer for the price. Reasonably quick print speed. Only problem is no paper user manual. Having to load a cd to look up anything is a pain.
on 20 June 2014
Excellent purchase, perfect for those invoices. Quick and concise. Easy set up and a great price to boot. Thank you
on 26 August 2015
This replaced a Kyocera FS1020 which I had used for 12 years! Unfortunately, the Kyocera began to suffer from age related issues so looked around for something similar and settled on the Lexmark. In reality it takes quite a time to warm up on first turning the power on (and is noisy) but, if left powered on, the response time for printing is very short and actual printing itself is fast but noisy. Build wise it does not seem much different from my old printer but the noise whilst printing is much higher and irritates me. My other irritant with it is that it defaults to duplex, print on both sides, so I have to change this setting if I want a multi page print job printed on separate sheets. I also find the power on/off button to be in rather an awkward place.

Only time will tell what the true cost per sheet is.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2014
Terrible Terrible printer, lexmark are simply awful
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse