4.0 out of 5 stars Great ring...
but no box came. I have no idea why and can't be bothered to chase it up, but thought I would let you know.
Published 4 months ago by i3an

1.0 out of 5 stars Snapped ring!!
Published 1 month ago by Miss Stephanie Ross

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ring..., 15 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, 5 Feb 2014
Its gorgeous and I love it. Its my commitment ring off my first ever boyfriend as we got back together recently

5.0 out of 5 stars very prety ring, 12 Nov 2013
My friend liked it very much. First I gifted it to her daughter and then she asked me to order it for her as well. So this time I bought 2 rings , one for her and second for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Can't Tell The Difference, 31 July 2013
To the untrained eye this is an expensive engagement ring! Bout it as part of an elaborate proposal to my now fiance (it must have worked as she said yes) and having paraded the ring around family and friends I genuinely think most were fooled. It has certainly done the trick while we wait for the real deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful ring, 30 Jan 2014
Lovely ring, looks gorgeous, really pleased, my friend bought a genuine one and had to have a similar one but cheaper, very happy

1.0 out of 5 stars Snapped ring!!, 9 Jun 2014
I bought this ring for my fiancé as she lost her first engagement ring by accident, I bought it in march 2014 and it's now snapped!? The diamond snapped off and it went all mouldy on the back of the ring. I know you can't expect much considering the price but the reason I bought this ring was because of all the good reviews! The ring is now in the bin and my fiancé is without a ring on her finger! Not great at all.
S Ross

1.0 out of 5 stars Not delivered on time, 8 Jun 2014
Ordered the ring early Friday morning paid the extra fro next day delivery as my Daughters birthday
Waited in all day Saturday no ring arrived tracked order only to find Royal Mail saying had tried to del no one home the ring arrived on Monday at 10.40 am lucky to catch us in.
Not happy with the service or ring so will be returning it

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 19 May 2014
stunning ring can not get over how cheap it was yet so beautiful and made really well so glad i brought one

5.0 out of 5 stars white gold finish ring with diamond cut cubic circonia, 17 May 2014
smart white gold finish ring with a beautiful single diamond lookalike looks perfect even next to an 18 carat white gold ring

1.0 out of 5 stars sent the wrong wring, 16 May 2014
I ordered this ring but instead a completely different and massively too large ring came instead. It wasn't worth returning because of the price but I was really disappointed