on 8 January 2014
I got this as an alternative to Merino wool base-layers as I was finding they got a bit wet in the chest during cold winter cycles. Resulting in a bit of a chill to my chest, as a base layer this is great for cold days and stays reasonably dry.
on 16 February 2013
I ordered this for my son, who needed a base layer for his sport - playing football. He's has base layers before be has said that this is a quality product.
on 11 March 2013
Absolutely perfect for my needs. Warm, Dry and tight fitting but comfortable. Worn for four hours in full motorcycle gear with no problems. Happy Days!
on 29 March 2013
love this its snoog and keeps me warm at the same time thank you, one of the best thermal base layer around.