on 26 February 2013
Material is flimsy and when it arrived there were threads hanging off at the seams where it was not finished properly. Huge hole in the seam of the duvet cover itself before I'd even tried to put the cover on. Very unhappy with the product.
on 21 February 2013
The material was not what I expected from the description. I should really have sent it back but left it too late to do so.
on 4 May 2013
arrived on the date specified, Just as i expected although a little thin, but does the job and looks good.
on 19 February 2013
It isso pretty, soft on the bed, washed like a dream, required little or no ironing, altogether delightful! Thanks E C
on 11 October 2013
I was so looking forward to this butterfly duvet. The colours are perfect for my newly decorated bedroom BUT the quality is so poor! What did I expect for the price? I burned it on my first attempt at steam ironing the very many creases out but managed to repair it rather than throw it away. The washing instructions were sewn to the inside head of the duvet so I didn't find the tag until after the event. It was still very difficult to iron even after my repairs. But I love the design and colours!
on 22 May 2013
Material quite thin, the test will be how it washes. Looks better in the photograph, pretty design. To be fair should have realised, as duvet very cheaply priced plus postage and packing almost the same cost. Lesson learnt.
on 27 January 2013
Lovely light feeling cover. Looks fresh. I'm very pleased with my purchase, would certainly recommend it to others and feel that it would suit any age..
on 9 November 2013
looks better than its picture, this was bought as a gift and was very happily recieved, may get a set for us too.
on 11 August 2014
I am disappointed with the product. Looks good on photo, but too think n uncomfortable to touch. Should have read the reviews (quite some bad reviews) before purchase.
on 2 September 2014
Washed out colours on cheap fabric. Gold turned out to be faded brown/yellow