on 5 February 2016
Adorable dress that feels lovely to wear the material is so chrisp to touch and bright and shinny, I loved it so much I have also bought a blue one. As cotton doesn't streach its best to go for a larger size, needs underskirt for best effect.
on 20 July 2013
This is the first time I have bought a dress by mail without trying it on and I had some misgivings. However, it is exactly as shown in the photo and is a perfect fit. I am extremely pleased with it and would use this supplier again.
on 29 December 2015
I love these dresses but was unsure whether to get one or not as alot of customers said to get a bigger size.
You should definitely get a bigger size as my size 18 just fits my pudgie belly.
on 8 November 2014
Read the reviews and ordered a size bigger than my usual; fits a treat. Dress is just as I hoped it would be. I will buy a different belt because it does not stand out as much as I would like.
on 3 October 2013
Lovely dress, however I would concur with previous purchasers, if you are a UK size, order the next size up as this is a very tight fitting, possibly one size smaller than a UK expectation.
on 26 September 2014
I chose this dress for my registration. It looks amazing. Very good material, amazing fit. I love this dress.

ps. I order more dresses and It looks amazing.
on 6 January 2015
Love this dress!! Bought for 1940s themed New year's Eve party & was perfect (also bought black petticoat to wear underneath) Lovely fit & quality. Felt great in it!
on 17 August 2015
The quality of this product is good, I did however feel some tightness in the underarm areas.

Other than that, it looked and felt wonderful.
on 13 November 2013
Nice material, good length, good value, well made but comes up very very small. Buy a bigger size ! I am a 14 and the 16 is tight.
on 21 October 2014
My gf is 44G. This is a step in the right direction announced for bust 45" but still too small. The buttons heave open.