5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Dress
This is a lovely dress, well made with a good quality material. I normally wear a size 12, but after measuring myself ordered a size 14 and it fits really well. The measurements given on the screen are extremely accurate. It came within two days of ordering and I cannot fault the service. I'm tempted to order another in a different colour.
Published 21 months ago by Suze

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the dress perfect fit
Love the dress perfect fit. When I tried the dress on the second button came off so the buttons need to be stitched back which I can do myself the black netting looks out if place so that will be coming off hence 3 stars otherwise would have scored 5
Published 2 months ago by Lana

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Dress, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ladies 1940's 1950's Vintage Style Blue White Polka Dot Classic Full Circle Shirt Party Prom Tea Dress (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies dress from the 1940's, 15 May 2013
This dress looks beautiful on, fits well. I bought a petticoat to wear underneath. Well worth investing in, as you get the full potentional from the dress

4.0 out of 5 stars <3, 17 April 2014
I love this dress; it's a lovely colour, with a flattering cut and a really fun, voluminous skirt! Buying was hassle-free, it was dispatched the very next day.

Do observe the sizing information, I bought 2 sizes bigger than usual and it fit like a glove.

I'm not a huge fan of the visible black net, but that's just a nitpick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dress, 13 May 2013
Arrived in good time and is a good fit and quality. Perfect for my 1940's party. The blue is a lovely colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality - but cut small, 11 Aug 2014
the fabric is lovely, a good solid cotton.

The colour is a little darker than in the photos and I just love it.
Be careful on the measurements, I ordered a 16 (I am usually a 14) but had to return for an 18 and it fits me like a glove.
Not sure about the net hanging below the dress, may trim this off and its quite rough.
An excellent company would buy from them again. It arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering dress, 18 Oct 2014
Very flattering dress and received lots of nice comments when I wore this to a friends wedding. Bought a 25" rockabilly petticoat to go underneath which gave it more effect. Usually wear a 14 but after reading reviews I bought the 16 and it fitted perfectly. I now have the rockabilly bug and want to buy the whole range!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB PURCHASE, 25 Jun 2014
Dress was exactly as described ... I don't wear dresses ! when this arrived i tried it on , it fitted like a glove, it felt great.
Material is really nice, dress is very comfortable, I cannot fault this dress and compliments were flowing on my 1940's evening.

Delivery was excellent too

5.0 out of 5 stars 1950s dress, 26 Jan 2014
I really love it, it fits so well and is true to size. Now I just need a petticoat!! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars The dress was a perfect fit, the only i did not like about ..., 15 Aug 2014
The dress was a perfect fit, the only i did not like about it was the Black lace that showed beneath the hem, on a Blue dress maybe it should have been White, but it was not a problem.
Overall i am very happy with my purchase and look forward to wearing it at my Step-daughters 50's style wedding...

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous ..., 1 May 2014
C. Wilson "Christine" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
The advice on sizing was spot on. I am a size 10 (an 8 on a very good day) so was reluctant to order the 12 but it fits as if it was made for me. Close fitting bodice and waist and full skirts - very feminine and pretty and a pretty colour which will be perfect for summer. I like the sleeves and the way it buttons down the front and I can't wait to wear it now.

Oh and it arrived very fast too. I had to pick it up from the sorting office or it would have been here yesterday - i.e two days after ordering.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›