on 6 March 2013
I ordered two sets of these wings in black,when they arrived I was disappointed if I'm honest. The quality of this product is very poor, the feathers instantly fell out as soon as I removed them from the plastic packaging, not to mention feathers were already lose in the packaging. The cardboard material that the feathers were glued on was clearly visible and they were not at all like the wings described in the photo, completely different shape! It's false advertisement!
The only positive thing I can say was that the delivery was relatively quick. On that note I would like to say if I didn't need this product at such short notice I would 100% return them.
on 26 December 2013
This did some bad reviwes, some customers had Loose feathers. I was very impressed and the price was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend these wings. The only negative I could say is in a crowded bar they can get in the way, but you would expect that really with any wings.
on 21 May 2013
Feathers fell out looked quite good but tatty glued some in used for photo shoot was ok. Suitable for purpose.
on 1 December 2013
Wings
A lot smaller than the photo makes them out to be.

They are ok. Would be better if they looked like the photo!