Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 10 December 2013
Recommend for any Twilight fan.Very nice box with a photo album like case for the discs to slide into. Was very happy with item and the speed of the delivery.Only thing is that make sure you have a multi region blue ray player if you want to watch.
on 11 August 2015
Not as good as the (audio) books, but quite watchable and you have to see them all.
The discs are a bit of a fiddle getting in and out, but they don't get scratched, so that's fine.

There are extras, such as deleted scenes with director explanations, but I don't watch these much as they can interfere with the enjoyment of the movie itself by giving too much information.
on 9 January 2016
If one is into great sweeping fangs and fur (suck and slash) sagas then this one is a must. I enjoyed it immensely and it wasn't a challenging plot or a difficult to follow storyline so it was watched just for leisure and recreation type entertainment.
on 3 March 2013
I'm really glad to read that the whole series is now about to come out on DVD. I watched only the first one with a friend and it was a really interesting and, for me, an offbeat film. I loved the storyline and the action so I guess I'm a kind of old romantic at heart! Something to really get your teeth into I reckon!
on 22 September 2015
These films are a bit of harmless fun and fluff to watch if you want something to make you feel happy at the end.

The set itself is pretty good value for money, and was enjoyed by the person I bought it for.

Arrived on time and no damage.
on 14 April 2013
My son bought me this for my birthday.I love the movies..Great box set..Nice to own them all and watch anytime..
on 23 March 2013
who doesn't love twilight?! very good acting and excellent special effects - I love how the story develops throughout the films. its a very good set of films, giving teenage girls out there the hope to find love - like Edward.
on 11 April 2013
This collection is brilliant value for money, it is the whole collection, unlike some on sale. Absolutely fantastic, lovely presentation!!.
on 17 November 2013
I bought this after reading the other reviews here and seen the high five stars rating - even still I couldn't help but still have a niggle of doubt a boxed set of all DVD's and Extras for £15 ? There must be something wrong with it? Totally wrong this is beautifully presented collection in a box set and the price is remarkable - all the films together. I am so impressed I have bought another two for Xmas presents for friends who are Twilight Fans - for once there is no Catch at all just GREAT VALUE - looks more expensive than it is and I'm delighted. Don't hesitate to order, click buy now ! 100% worth the money any Twilight fan (and there's loads of us of all ages :-)) will be delighted with this gift !
on 26 August 2015
waited for the complete saga to come out , more than twice the price in local supermarkets , you think at this price what can be wrong , NOTHING, they are identical as those in in shops ...surely saves you money...