Format: DVD|Change

on 19 March 2013
I saw twilight I on a recommendation from my sister, at the cinema, in 2008 & I was hooked from the get go.
I Was very impressed with the film and it reminded me of when I was 1/2 my current age in love with a girl similar in my eyes to Kristen Stewart. If you have ever been in love, these films are bound to get you involved. Almost 5 years later I have seen all the films, owned and sold the basic DVD's and settled on the final COMPLETE SAGA in BLURAY.
So it's no stretch to guess that I am a fan.

THE BLURAYS
This complete collection not only has the breaking dawn I extended (wow, 3 minutes more) BUT
The extras are STUNNING. I was moved with the really detailed documentary on BREAKING DAWN pt II, it's closing and genuine farewell to the fans, the comic con footage and the little feature vignettes with ALL the actors. No expense seems to have been spared on this effort and it shows.
Sound, colour and visuals are all top notch in the films and most of the extras. LOTS OF EXTRAS. (*The Ace in the hole*)

The premiere UK footage is not just a 3 minute package by the way, but goes into the whole experience with cool remarks from almost all the participants. Even Pattinson appears humble, remarking that TWILIGHT has given him a career. Most of his interview stuff He seems over it and ambivalent, but glimpses of genuine humility cannot be ignored. Water for Elephants was very good also. I promised myself I would not blather on with this review.... SO.

It was Kristen Stewart that attracted me to the first film and everything else in between that kept me til the last one. Seeing the wolves in close up in Eclipse and later on in the series made me actually snarl in the cinema !!
I believe the price has just gone up on this box set since I bought mine in 11 March 2012, but it's worth the cash for a lasting keepsake of this quality.
on 22 March 2014
Movie is fantastic with great cast performing at their best making this an A grade plus show. From beginning to end, it has it's ups and downs and yet full on entertainment keeping you glued to the screen not wanting to miss a thing. Story line is great putting it together makes this a one of a kind. Story goes that a young girl has two interesting friends one a werewolf plus the other a vampire. Growing up and having two great mates but she must decide who she wants knowing that it will hurt the other ones feeling, as both love her, She has other people around her when she decides and when they marry the problems really begins with so much carrying on, it seems helpless there at one stage, but things can change and that makes this different and full of unexpected twist and turns, have I your interest as no more now as not to spoil it for you. So carry on and collect the movies for a weekend at home. Now get the popcorn put your feet up and relax to a collection of a fabulous movie worth owning. Enjoy!
on 14 April 2013
My son bought me this for my birthday.I love the movies..Great box set..Nice to own them all and watch anytime..
on 13 March 2015
I'm a 35 year old mum of 2 but Twilight is my guilty pleasure. I read the books to see what the hype was about. The books are so naff, even as a 15 year old I wouldn't have enjoyed the books. There are some great young adult books out there but twilight series doesn't cut it. The films however have 2 hunks in them. Ladies, can I get a 'hamana hamana hamana'. Pattison has something about him that is just mighty fine. Yeah, I could just spread him on a cracker. Gosh, I'm such a cougar....
Anyway it's nice having all the discs in this nice presentation box. I reorganised my DVDs and got rid of all the cases and just keep the discs in plastic wallets in an Ikea storage box alphabetically because my like is that sad! But I kept these discs in the original pretty box. I couldn't bear to throw away the pretty rose gold box!
on 1 June 2014
Okay, so the price for the whole 5 films was good, and maybe too good because the cd's are from another region-which doesn't seem to be a problem, you just need to select eastern Europe on playback options, but the sound quality seems to be quite poor, even with pc volume at %100 which is a shame as I'm now debating on buying headphones to be able to hear clearly unless the room you are watching in is silent. :( also playing the first cd I've noticed that every few seconds the playback speeds up a tad which in my opinion ruins watching the film enjoyably because you do notice it, and I guess u might miss every detail because of it... so overall I rated this 3 stars because it is still watchable and it arrived very quickly and well packaged, but if I wanted another copy I would probably go to H.M.V :))
on 6 April 2013
What can I say, love the movies, love the books, love the awesome picture and sound quality and especially love the price. Obviously for twilight lovers like myself but would recommend to anyone who likes a good romantic saga with a bit of action thrown in for good measure. Though if you haven't seen the movies and are hang in out for a good fight scene hold out til the end coz there's not much action til then. Oh and while the second and could be argued the third movie are not that good you kind of need to see them at least once for the last two to make much sense. The first and last are definitely my favourites! I would have preferred each having own case and maybe a photo stills book or something but regardless am really happy with it.
on 23 March 2013
who doesn't love twilight?! very good acting and excellent special effects - I love how the story develops throughout the films. its a very good set of films, giving teenage girls out there the hope to find love - like Edward.
on 15 June 2015
At £16 this was cheaper than renting all five films, and I'd get to keep them - bonus! I bought these because I succumbed to the curiosity that is Twilight Fever. I had watched a few YouTube clips and a trailer, but wasn't expecting to like them enough to want to see them again, and I still felt the same after the first film. I did think Bella was a bit weak, but I can remember being 17 and bookish, quiet and sullen, though that's a 20 year rewind! The movies get better as you go - much better - and far from being the huge intolerable love fest I was expecting. The love story aspect wasn't overplayed and ran nicely, and evocatively, alongside some great action scenes. I will be watching these again definitely.
on 17 November 2013
I bought this after reading the other reviews here and seen the high five stars rating - even still I couldn't help but still have a niggle of doubt a boxed set of all DVD's and Extras for £15 ? There must be something wrong with it? Totally wrong this is beautifully presented collection in a box set and the price is remarkable - all the films together. I am so impressed I have bought another two for Xmas presents for friends who are Twilight Fans - for once there is no Catch at all just GREAT VALUE - looks more expensive than it is and I'm delighted. Don't hesitate to order, click buy now ! 100% worth the money any Twilight fan (and there's loads of us of all ages :-)) will be delighted with this gift !
on 25 March 2015
The Twilight films are fantastic and well worth watching!! Wasn't really bothered about the whole Twilight thing when it first came out but I came across clips from the films by listening to some of the theme music. Thought I'd give the first film a go and boom I'm hooked! They're all so great and the chemistry between Edward and Bella is what us mere mortals could only dream of....ahhh Rob you're soooo lorvely ; )
All packaged in a great little fold away box set and super quick delivery too, with my freebie prime trial. If you haven't watched the films you really don't know what you're missing.