5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:56 Mins
A very useful item, considering I get neck ache really easily, this helped out a lot. Really happy I got it, the stitching is well done and its incredibly comfy, definitely worth the money.
Published 13 months ago by Mitch Lockitt

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit over priced
It's a great item I use it alot, but its a bit overpriced for what it is. I also had problems as 1 of 2 came to me with a hole in so i had poly beans everywhere. the company where good and sent a replacement and let me keep the damaged one. But the replacement arrived damaged as well, as it was 21st Dec there was no time to get another in as it was a christmas present.
Published 14 months ago by S. Barlow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: iPad Cushion Pillow Stand Holder Velvet (RED) Suitable for all Tablet devices. Perfect to use around the home for comfy ipad viewing. Luxurious Material. Helps against iPad RSI and iPad shoulder pains (Electronics)
Length:: 1:56 Mins

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit over priced, 13 Jan. 2014
S. Barlow (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, light-weight home companion for any tablet, 1 Sept. 2014
Jo (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My tablet is a first-generation iPad, so I was taking into account that I might have to return this iCushion or gift it to someone else for it not being compatible. Thankfully, it turns out the cushion can accommodate my iPad 1 in its protective cover/folder that I use to take the iPad everywhere, which makes the iCushion even more practical and convenient in use than I anticipated, and leads me to believe you can probably use it with just about any tablet. There is even space to have my iPad plugged in and charging while using it on the cushion.

My first impression on receiving my parcel was that it weighed next to nothing, and the cushion is light-weight indeed, but by no means flimsy: once unpacked and ‘shaped’ – the cushion is like a mini-beanbag for your tablet – it’s sturdy and its finishing is neat. The cushion appears durable. There’s a zipper to open the cushion for refill in future, which is great, though I wish it had had the option to take the entire cover off to machine-wash it (perhaps an idea for future versions?)

The red iCushion is a nice deep cranberry red that suits well in my bedroom, which is where I mostly use it. I’ll have it on my bed next to me to watch things on iPlayer, or I’ll sit or lie in bed with the cushion on my lap while I play games, browse the web, or write things like emails (or product reviews on Amazon). A regular rigid tablet stand never really works on a soft unsteady surface like a bed, but the iCushion does; I’ve not had my iPad fall off or over.

However light-weight, the cushion is probably a bit too bulky to bring along on commutes and travels, but I suppose it would still work fine on top of a desk to use your tablet as an extra screen next to desktop/laptop computers. Personally I’ll just stick to using it at home – it’s perfect for that and it looks like it will last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 Jan. 2014
One of the most useful items I have purchased. It allows me to freely and comfortably use my iPad , whether I am sitting down or laying down. Before this my iPad would always lose balance and drop!! Fast and responsive seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Mar. 2014
Mr. R. D. Hallsworth (Lincolnshire,England) - See all my reviews
The colour is great. The iPad works well on the cushion and is comfy on your knee in bed on the settee. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 29 Jun. 2014
J (Ossett, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The IPad pillow is so light weight you will barely notice it on your lap
The IPad fits snugly,therefore securely into the depression made by its own shape
Can be used in any convenient,to you,location, sitting up in bd,at table,lying on the floor,working in a chair,whatever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent idea, 29 Sept. 2014
Brilliant, a must have if you have a tablet! It means you are hands free, especially when using it to watch a film. Love my cushion, I think these would make an excellent Christmas present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 20 April 2014
So much easier now to work with my iPad when sitting as the screen is in the best position for viewing and typing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 20 Feb. 2014
The cushion is good as it reduces the pressure on your wrists when holding the IPAD.
The only complaint I had was that there was a hole in the cushion so the little beans were escaping. I had to hand sew the hole which was a real shame that I had to do this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Feb. 2014
This is a god send. It's saving trying to balance my iPad while I watch catch up tv and it's great for my elderly mother because she's not having to hold the iPad for long causing pain in her wrists.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›