5.0 out of 5 stars Geo
A very lovely romantic story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, just couldn't put this book down, was delighted with the happy ever after ending.
Published 14 months ago by Geo 28

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings about this book
Published 14 months ago by Deborah

5.0 out of 5 stars Geo, 20 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars kindle book review, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: This Beautiful Thing (Young Love Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Good book well written and an enjoyable read. Received instantly and easily opened I would buy from this author again

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: This Beautiful Thing (Young Love Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book it's wrote well I think and Declan sounds Hot! Hot! Hot! And Teagan is cute but in my opinion a bit immature for Declan but you never can tell who you fall in love with the heart wants what the heart wants and after a chance meeting their hearts want each other
It's good the way this book describes the families without being boring as I've found in some books they take to long describing them and the story is sweet between them all
I'm ready to read the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 8 July 2013
This book was so good! I loved everything about it and it wasn't predicable as I thought when I started to pick up on a few hints. I enjoyed going through the rollercoaster with Teagan and Declan along with the other characters. its a very emotional storyline that had me gripped from the start. although the book is a short length It was packed with everything a book should to keep the readers interested without rushing through important parts.

I love DECLAN SAGE, I got a connection through his character. Dec and Teagan knew what they wanted and went for it.
I was a little disappointed with the epilogue, I wished to see more after all the drama they went through but the fact they got the HEA kept me satisfied

I definitely recommend this to anyone with doubts to just go for it and buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awwwwww, 30 May 2013
This review is from: This Beautiful Thing (Young Love Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is a really sweet story. I like how we hear both main characters point of views, and also hints of stories to come from the twins and Grace
I recommend this book to all romantic slushy chicks or there who are looking to escape into a lovely tail of young love .

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 27 May 2013
This review is from: This Beautiful Thing (Young Love Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book kept me interested the whole way through had a good storyline would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, 20 May 2013
This review is from: This Beautiful Thing (Young Love Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book I just couldn't put it down I was hooked after the first chapter it was funny emotional and the characters were so strong and it was just a really good read

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings about this book, 20 Oct 2013
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: This Beautiful Thing (Young Love Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Once I'd started reading I just couldn't stop I loved the start of this book, the characters and the family dynamic everything about this book was looking like a fantastic read but then it became a bit jumpy decisions totally out of character were made and for me it all kind of fell apart, in the end I was left feeling disappointed, the book ended well but it didn't live up to it's earlier promise, still it's free so well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Beautiful Thing Review, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: This Beautiful Thing (Young Love Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Teagan Harper is our protagonist within this book and she is a girl with an amazing personality and a bit of a temper. What I loved about Teagan was that she didn’t pretend she didn’t have that hot temper, which I will admit is a lot like my own temper. She has had a, not average, but very loving upbringing with over protective brothers.
Heath has really put the detail and focus into Teagan’s character and I think it shows clearly in her work.

Declan Sage is anything but boring. His personality is swoon worthy and he has had the opposite upbringing to that of Teagan. He had to grow up quickly and make big decisions; he’s learnt to keep control and somewhat of an order to his life. That is, until he met Teagan.

Their journey is complicated, their happy ending filled with obstacles from the go and their story heart breaking.
This is a story that will make you laugh, make your cry and leave you sitting at the edge of your seat with your mouth hanging open. I did cry reading this book and I’m not ashamed to admit it. Heath plays on the emotions of every person who reads this book.

If you love Adult Romance or YA Romance and you’re looking for something new and fresh, This Beautiful Thing is a must read!

Review by Jade Lloyd. If you want more reviews by Jade, visit her blog at: [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful story, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: This Beautiful Thing (Young Love Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
loved this story it was a simple romance that turned and twisted beautifully written and wished there was a sequel