5.0 out of 5 stars My beautiful watch
This is the nicest watch I have ever had, its really comfortable, looks good and keeps perfect time, I have had several nice remarks about it and so glad I bought it.
Published 12 months ago by Rosemarie Longford

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars My beautiful watch, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sekonda Icy White Polycarbonate Bracelet Ladies Watch 4406 (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda watch, 29 Dec 2012
Fitted the bill for what we needed and hopefully it will be of good quality as only time will tell!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 21 Jan 2014
Got this watch as a gift and really liked the look of it however soon after wearing got quite disappointed - the strap and the white polycarbonate material got brownish colour and looks dirty. I tried to wash and to use different chemical solutions however the dirty wear look wouldn't go away, I was wearing it only at my desk in the office, deginitely not digging soil or doing muddy sports. Quite disappointing TBH and I can see why these are on sale!..

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 5 Feb 2014
Joanne Berry - See all my reviews
good delivery, nice looking watch bought as a gift. Person only wore it to work sat at desk, strap became quickly discoloured and was not able to remove dirt with clearning aides. Very poor product

1.0 out of 5 stars loved it at first then it changed..., 23 Jan 2014
using my hubbies account since I don't have my own for this review: I got this watch since I really like white watches and it seemed at that time like a perfect choice. very good price and I was very pleased. but must say to all who are thinking of getting it... if you want a watch for more than few months this is not the one for you. the strap gets so dirty and no matter how much I tried to get it cleaned and keep it white it was not happening. now it looks like a very dirty watch. :/ I'm very disappointed since I really liked it. as a watch it keeps good time, water resistant 50m and it glows in the dark showing time. thats the only reason why I gave it one star. to bad it can't stay white... would have given it 5 stars if it did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and looks, 11 Jan 2014
very pleased with the watch which was a surprise gift . Excellent service . Highly commended .Would recommend to anyone

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheep cheep, 30 Dec 2013
Hard to believe its a Sekonda really, bought it as a add on present for my wife and felt a bit embarrassed looks ok wait till you touch it and the bracelet could of came out of a cheap Christmas cracker, I kid you not!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 16 Dec 2013
Wanted a watch that was practical yet looked good whilst on a beach holiday! Excellent service and good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda icy white watch review, 15 Aug 2013
I am very happy with this watch. It came 2 days before it was estimated to come and arrived packed very carefully. This is an excellent watch, I really recommend it. It looks beautiful too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Shirley Poole (Co Down, N Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great holiday watch. Very light and has a good clear dial. Arrived very promptly.