4.0 out of 5 stars Great nostalgia gift
Stumbled across these and HAD to buy them as I spent much of my childhood chasing them around. I have to say I was a little disappointed with how well / far they flew, but that's compared to how I remember them from more than 30 years ago! Great nostalgia gift, and still great for little kids who love them!
Published 8 months ago by Steamboat

1.0 out of 5 stars it was a poor chinese copy that didn't fly for more than 1 ...
Bought these hoping to relive childhood with the oldskool Henbrandt Ltd gliders, as pictured. What turned up was not the same make, it was a poor chinese copy that didn't fly for more than 1 second. Very unhappy indeed!! Only buy if actually made by Henbrandt Ltd.
Published 2 months ago by Maylin

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tombola prizes, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 24 Flying Glider Planes Party Bag Fillers / Childrens Toys / Game Prizes (Toy)
These little planes are easy to put together and are great tombola prizes at fetes etc The boys and girls love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Kidz toys, 24 Jun. 2014
SJ2507 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
purchased these as a joke for a weekend away with my friends, as we are children at heart. They went down a treat and the husbands were jealous and wanted to know where I got them. They were a bargain as in the local £1 shops you only get one glider for a £1 not a pack of 24 for £4!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jun. 2014
I bought this for party bags, but my kids love using them too. We took them on holiday too. They break very easily, but I don't mind for that price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit for party bags, 18 Jun. 2014
Slightly smaller than I was expecting but to be honest for what I paid and how many I got I'm not sure what I was expecting so in that respect excellent value for money and fit nicely into party bags

4.0 out of 5 stars Good part filler, 16 Jun. 2014
Cheap but good party filler. Kids enjoyed it. The fitting of the front rotor in the nose was a bit fiddly.

5.0 out of 5 stars big hit at a party !, 13 Jun. 2014
Flying glider planes party bag fillers
Came in time and well packaged these are a great little gift for boys as they always go down well even the dads like them they are good quality and can glide well they are great value for money 24 in a pack as well would definitely buy again Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Which young lad doesn't love a toy plane?, 30 May 2014
Rich (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Superb value, nostalgic for me as they remind me of the ones I used to buy as a child. I got 48 in a pack for £6!!! Get a bit of nice weather and get the kids outside in the fresh air running about with these instead of sat in front of a television screen! Can't really go wrong with these...no batteries required!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but don't last long., 24 May 2014
These are ideal as bag fillers. They don't last long at all though. The two we opened lasted minutes once the kids start grabbing them off each other. Still a cheap filler though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Loved them, 6 May 2014
Great product, it arrived on time and made a perfect party bag filler for a childs birthday. The kids loved them, even my partner pinched one

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 6 April 2014
Lovely set of easy to erect gliding type planes - with very effective paintwork that brings the different models to life and makes them exciting.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›