Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 March 2013
having been introduced recently to Ron via the Long Player Late Bloomer documentary and CD I was nervous that it would be difficult for him to follow that up however he has proved me wrong and these tracks are another fine set of songs from the great songsmith. Recently saw him live at The Royal Albert Hall and all the songs off this CD came over extremely well live particularly Snake Road and Sneak out the backdoor and Blind eye - if you are new to Ron this is a great little set of songs. do try it out
on 8 March 2013
I have all of Ron Sexsmith's albums and they all maintain a consistently high standard of songwriting and interpretation. This new release is a return the Ron Sexsmith style exhibited through his back catalogue. I enjoyed his last album (Long Player Late Bloomer) which aimed at fuller more popular sound but I suspect most RS fans will regards this current release as a return to what they know and love. Recommended.
on 19 May 2013
All hail the exclusive club of top-drawer songwriters. Ron Sexsmith is a long-standing member. He sits there, rubbing shoulders with the greats. You get the impression that, as he wakes up each day, his sleepy arm reaches out for a convenient guitar and, almost before his feet touch the floor, he's composed another song you're going to fall in love with.
on 10 April 2013
I am fairly new to the music of Ron Sexsmith but I adore his amazing lyrics and his voice is so achingly sweet and heartfelt. I have seen him in concert a few times now and could listen to him all day! Give him a listen, I know you won't be disappointed!
on 23 November 2014
Wonderful
on 3 April 2013
Forever Endeavour...Ron Sexsmith...Another great album from the man...He's a 15 year overnight success story...All his albums are well worth a listen or two...
on 16 March 2013
So good to have another great album from this magnificent songwriter.All his albums are wonderful and if you don't own any yet, you are missing out big time.
on 11 March 2013
Yet another super Ron Sexsmith album. He has a phenomenal and melancholic voice and he is a very special wordsmith and this comes across on this album.
on 19 July 2013
What a unique artist he is. I love his lyrics, music, voice and character, what a guy! more more more please Ron!!
on 7 June 2013
Arrived very promptly but was bought as a present so I didn't get to hear it myself. I am told that it is beautiful.