5.0 out of 5 stars toasty warm and comfortable
Excellent socks for the price.
Nice assortment of colours and good fit. I am UK size 6 and the 4-7 were brilliant.
Wore them all day on the slopes of my last holiday to Andorra, very comfortable and never felt the cold.
Wash nice on wool wash.
My son also has some and he wears them for everyday use as they are so nice.
Published 20 months ago by Eloise

3.0 out of 5 stars Stitching Burns On Toes!!
Published 18 months ago by Povey

3.0 out of 5 stars Stitching Burns On Toes!!, 11 April 2013
This review is from: 4 Pairs High Performance Ladies Ski Socks Long Hose Thermal Socks Size 4-7 (Apparel)
Where the toes are stitched together the seams are thick and lumpy causing mine and my partners toes to get sore and burnt (layers of skin rubbed off) which ruined our 3 day ski trip, although we bought new socks at the end of the first day it was to late the damage had already been done, our toes where sore for the rest of our duration. And that was the best two pairs the other two pairs where even worse. There quite thin, and padded yeah right if they can call it that. Also the material is like having a plastic bag in your ski boot your foot just slips around causing friction burns when walking with ski boots on, i had to do my boots so tight that i was getting pins and needles and it was still burning. And for price factor you can get better for less so these are not even a bargain, Seriously avoid them...

5.0 out of 5 stars toasty warm and comfortable, 21 Feb 2013
Eloise (Leicestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent socks for the price.
Wash nice on wool wash.
My son also has some and he wears them for everyday use as they are so nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Jan 2013
Bought for New Year Ski-ing holiday and daughters thought they were brilliant. Comfortable and warm which is very good news for me as it means they can't moan about cold feet any more!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Skiing here we come.., 25 Jan 2013
These sock are great, they're bright and funky as well as being really warm and snuggly, can'y wait to wear them on the slopes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 24 Mar 2013
Really good value for the price. I had bought some other brand in local sports store for about the same price and these were without a doubt better. Even though they cause low feet transpiration, they still absorbed the remaining. Not as good or thick as high end ski or snowboard socks, but for this price I highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 Nov 2013
I don't ski but I do suffer from chilblains in the winter and bought these to help combat my issue. So far so good .. my feet are warm but not uncomfortable with chunky socks that just make your feet sweat this means too that you can still wear your normal shoes because they aren't chunky. The length is great as the calf's are also kept warm and colours are lovely!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jun 2013
Daughter loved the colours and the quality. She loves to ski but feels the cold- she didn't have cold feet this year and will continue to buy as they're always useful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well priced socks, 6 May 2013
Good socks arrived promptly and certainly value for money not as good as some more expensive ones which I have but I suppose you get what you pay for. They are still wearable and comfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 17 April 2013
Not the normal woollen ski socks I used to use, but very comfy. Despite being synthetic they didn't get smelly and for the first time ever I did not get bruised shins from the ski boots- I think the padding over the shins works well.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm and comfy, 5 April 2013
Excellent value socks whcih worked for both me snowboarding and my partner who was skiing. They may not be amazingly strong as I managed to put a hole in one pair however I'mm not sure if I caught them on something and as I only plan to use them for one week each year they shold last a while.