on 31 March 2013
these were bought for my teenage daughter who was very impressed by them they definately make tweezing those tiny hairs easier
on 14 January 2014
I bought these as a stocking filler for my teenage daughter, and she loves them. They are actually quite sturdy and the tweezer part, which I thought would be a bit cheap and not very effective, is actually very good. As good as my more expensive ones. But it's the light that does it for me. Brilliant. No more worrying about where the sun is coming through the window in the bathroom!! My only problem now is I have to order another pair for myself!
on 16 December 2013
Came in a jiffy bag, just how it's pictured, no instructions, bug plastic thing around it, not sure if you have to remove before use, quite dissapointed, would have been better going to boots and buying a nice packaged one for same price and with instructions on the light.
on 16 October 2014
Arrived in good time packaging ok.
on 30 January 2015
One was broken when arrived
on 6 March 2015
very tweeezery
on 6 March 2015
Great thanks
on 8 September 2014
work well
on 13 December 2013
I brought these for my daughter who is always moaning she can't see to pluck her eyebrows.
She hasn't used it yet so cannot tell how effective this is. It arrived on time and well packaged
on 13 December 2013
This is a super little item, haven't given 5 stars as she hasn't got them yet and I haven't had her opinion.