4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased
i was very png leased with my purchase. i am between sizes but by simply taking off the outer covering and padding with some shop bought padding -putting cover back on i have the perfect fit. well worth the money.
Published on 12 Mar. 2013 by margaretcameron

1.0 out of 5 stars Product Faulty & Poor Customer Service
Published 8 months ago by Mr John Cutt

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Female Tailors Dummy Cream Size 10/12 Dressmakers Fashion Students Mannequin Display Bust With A Light Wood Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 18 Dec. 2012
This product arrived ahead of time and has really pleased me. It's of good quality and shows off my products beautifully

1.0 out of 5 stars Product Faulty & Poor Customer Service, 8 Sept. 2014
I brought this back in August. I received it really quickly which was great, but after opening it I found two of the three feet can't actually be attached to the frame as the all threads on two of the feet are half the length they should be. I've have had to since go out and get wood glue and fix them on myself. Emailed The Fitting Shop on the day of receiving it (24th August). I got an automated message to say someone would deal with my inquiry soon, two weeks later and I'm still waiting for a reply of some sort from them! Was saving the review to see what The Fitting Shop's response would be, but as there hasn't even been one. My reveiw is overall...Would not recommend this product or seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Mar. 2013
Just what my neice needed to help with her college course and hopefully it will see her through to the end of her course

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 18 Mar. 2013
So happy with the quality of this product - perfect for displaying my home made aprons in my online shop. And the price is very low compared to other similar products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved Me, 5 May 2014
I'm a cosplayer and I was working with lycra material, this required having my material constantly stretched to body shape to work on, this dummy was brilliant. It is a polystyrene base so easy to pin your project to, the stand is adjustable, and the wood makes it look very stylish. My only criticism was that there were no instructions on how to put the stand together. All in all though great value for money :) thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 3 April 2013
I needed a dressmaking dummy for my knitting projects and some small sewing as I have just started sewing. It's great as I can use my pins pinning the fabrics to it. The top is very light; the stand is ok, made of wood maybe not the best finishing as I had to fiddle with the screws but it's ok. The size is a bit different from what I expected and it is: 87 cm top, 69 waist and 92 hips, however I'm happy about as it mirrors my body measurements. There is a cover for the top so if you a bit bigger you could always fill it with something to have your ideal measurements. Strongly recommend, it was a good purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Mar. 2014
Excellent service, quick delivery, excellent product. I bought this mannequin to replace an adjustable dressmakes dummy that I bought from elsewhere and immediately returned. This is a much cheaper and better option. It was simple to pad out the mannequin to my own shape and I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay the price of an adjustable dummy that you still have to pad out!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tailors dummy, 23 Mar. 2014
Very good value for money .Grandaughter of fourteen finds it so helpful for her fashion needs.plus you get a cover which is washable

5.0 out of 5 stars dressmakers dummy, 14 Jan. 2014
E. Black (somerset, uk) - See all my reviews
i chose this for my daughter who is designing clothes for a school fashion show. it was really easy to assemble and elegant to look at (it is standing in my lounge currently!)
it is light and easy to manoeuvre, we are really pleased with our purchase.