5.0 out of 5 stars So good
Thought I would try and give a detailed review!
I over-pronate slightly on both feet and my old trainers were giving me problems with my knees so I needed new trainers desperately because I had the half marathon in a weeks time.
I went to loads of shops in the city but each stocked different trainers and I didn't trust running in the Nike ones which looked...
Published 18 months ago by G.M

3.0 out of 5 stars developed a hole
Bought these running shoes in july as I was new to running I was told these were a good basic start,,, they were great to start with very comfy and ordered a size bigger as other reviewers have advised as they are a snug fit. however it is now only early November and both shoes have developed holes in near the toe area!!! I,m not someone that runs every day or very far...
Published 4 days ago by DeeP

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running shoes I've had, 10 July 2013
I love these shoes - I overpronate and these sort that right out, and can run for much longer without feeling strain to my shins or knees. Would recommend going half a size up just for a little more room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for narrow feet, 11 May 2013
Mrs. Susan Carter (sussex) - See all my reviews
There are narrower than my other trainers, but this suits my feet. Great that they are bright and dark coloured they won't be such a pain to keep looking good

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 13 Mar 2013
trainers were fine, just too narrow across the foot. which isn't great fro running long distances. Just can't find a wider fitting anywhere

2.0 out of 5 stars Small fit, 13 Jun 2014
All my trainers over the last 5 years have been Asics size 7.5. This is the first pair which have been too small and have had to be returned. Beware!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 27 Jun 2014
I have used this trainers mainly for walking long distances, they are very comfortable and fit perfectly. Very pleased, great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars On the small side, 12 Jun 2014
Had many asics before, always in a size 5 but these are snug! Would have returned but didn't even get round to trying them for a month cos just presumed they would be ok so was too late. Go bigger!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for sizing change!, 10 Jun 2014
Not sure if asics have changed their sizing but my normal size 7 (been wearing for years) was too small and had to order 7.5. Thankfully these are fine and I'm happy with them .

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Asics Womens GT-1000 W Running Shoes (Apparel)
I ordered the trainers in size 6 which were too small. I returned for a 6.5 but was told they had no half sizes even though half sizes were advertised on the web site. It made me realise buying trainers on line is a waste of time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Running trainers, 22 May 2014
Love these trainers, use them for zumba, gym and 10k runs. Comfortable right from the start, no need for 'wearing in'. Would recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Womens Trainer, 9 May 2014
Womens Trainer GTm1000 W Hot Pink Black Silver Trainer T2L6N 2090 3 UK quick delivery well packaged but too small i returned product and would advise if ordering order one size up to fit

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›