5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
My wife has wide feet and find's the shoes very comfortable. She is very pleased with their fit and price.
Published 12 months ago by Robin Hill

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware- these come up very small
I have sent 2 pairs of these back as they are too small. The 7 is more like a 6- no extra toe space.
Published 11 months ago by Jacqui Capon

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 24 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, even for Helvellyn trail challenge, 28 Oct 2013
Great trainers, I usually wear a size 6 but ordered size 7 (I usually check the sizing first before buying) they fit perfectly, are very comfortable, look cool and provide just the right support and cushioning for my plantar-fasciitis ridden heels. I wore them for the Helvellyn Challenge in the lake district under extreme weather conditions. I saw many people slipping about in their trail running shoes but mine were simply perfect, even on wet grass, stones, mud and any other surface on the 10k run. I had no blisters, my feet are absolutely fine even though the shoes were only one week old, no problem with my heels either. If you haven't had a pair of Asics before, try them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these runners!, 29 April 2013
Absolutely love these runners. They're my first pair of proper running trainers and I have to say they make running so much more pleasant. I would say go up at least half a size to your regular size though! I had a slight manufacturers issue with the first pair I received from amazon, but when I contacted them they immediately sent me out a new pair. Absolutely fantastic service, can't say enough good things about amazon or the trainers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 10 Oct 2013
I have been wearing the nimbus wich aren't as good this year so I have tried these shoes for first time. They are like slippers on my feet, I have broad feet not a problem withe these shoes ,. I always buy 1/2 bigger with Asia and they feel soft under foot

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware- these come up very small, 26 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic trainers, 28 May 2013
I use these shoes for work and as I'm on my feet all day, they are great. One thing though, they tend to come up small so order a half size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant shoe, 26 Jan 2014
Lovely comfortable shoe, comes up small. Definitely buy a size bigger. Seller was really helpful although you do have to pay postage for returns (bear this in mind when ordering!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars great walking, 5 Jan 2014
I bought this as I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis earlier last year and had to buy 2.5 sizes bigger than my size because my foot was so swollen.
My foot is ok now so the shoes are huge but I use them with an Ironman insole and 3/4 length orthotics and it's the most comfortable walking whenever my Plantar bites back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Asics Gel Cumulus, 25 Dec 2012
Present for my wife. Came very promptly. She says they are really comfortable but finds the silver detail on the big toe a bit weird.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 6 Feb 2013
Have worn Asics Gel nimbus for years, but ordered cumulus by mistake, although they should be fit for the purpose. I find them really uncomfortable it feels as though my toes are over a ridge at the front of the insole, making me curl my toes. they don't feel very cushioned either.

ARRAY(0xb58696a8)