on 21 February 2013
I am a fan of the Asics Nimbus and have used it for a good number of years now. This model feels smaller and less cushioned than previous models. Friends who have also bought the model 14 have expressed similar views about it. I have been able to run in previous models straight out of the box but this pair has needed a little breaking in. Furthermore, this is the first Asic shoe to give me blisters. The cushioning feels firm and no different to my old model 13's that have been pounded. In all, I am disappointed with these and would advise runners requiring a neutral shoe to try these on before buying them.
on 19 May 2014
Gel Nimbus 14 was my first of Asics trainers. As an amateur runner (~avg. 20 km/week) living in Lithuania I found these perfect both for chilly autumn evening, light snow and mid-summer heat on various running surfaces. If you have no problems with flat feet, this is definitely the best price-quality ratio running shoe for you. Would recommend to try to fit it at your local store first as the size scale is biased a little to a higher size direction.
on 23 December 2013
I am very particular so shopping for trainers is always a stress. Since buying these I have now covered some 450 road running miles in them. They are superb. They did take about a month to break in at which point the benefits they offer started to show. I have been injury and ache free in them. Simply great.
on 4 January 2015
Bought these after realising I had been wearing the wrong type of running shoes for my feet, hence pain in my knees when I was running. These neutral shoes fit me well and suited me unlike my previous structured shoes. Cushioning is very good and it feels like I'm floating when I run and grip is generally good on most surfaces wet and dry.

I've worn Asics indoor and outdoor shoes in the past and these are like previous ones where it's hard-wearing and comfortable. There are more expensive shoes in the range but I think these are more than adequate for someone who runs a few times a week.
on 18 July 2014
I bought them first because they are wide feet and second, to protect my right knee.
I did the measurements in londons' store and according to them 14 was perfect for me.
During running there is a tendency of lateral movement of my foot (outer side), the sole is not as protective as i was expecting for the money, 120, the inner material teared apart in the second month and at last every time i run with them i injured my knees.
Major disappointment for asics
on 25 August 2013
I've run in the Nimbus for about 8 years now and these seem to suit me just as all the other previous versions did. The current pair were comfortable straight from the box (none of the 13s I owned were, oddly enough, as other versions always were) so I ran a hard half marathon after only 20 miles use and a 36 mile Ultra after 90 miles of use. No complaints so far, I'll be ordering a few more pairs.
on 17 April 2013
I used it in a MM (21k) and i feel really good.
I recomend this for large distances of running.
on 12 June 2013
I have bought many asics pairs in the past. Almost all the models. Nimbus 13 is much better than this one. I don't know why asics has dissapointed their fans with that model. The bottom is much harder than the previous models. The shoe is not for injured knees as mine are. I expect better from asics...Kayano 19 is much better!!!
on 20 August 2013
Light (imo), stay in good shape after a washing machine, feel good when i run, good for people with wider feet because i was a Nike user for a while but when my shoe size got to 46/47 i started to have issues with the width of Nike shoes. Recommend them a lot, good shoes and are made for everyone, form heavy to light weight.
on 12 December 2013
I really like these. They provide good comfort (I was having problems with my foot soles with my old pair as they were worn down). These are brilliant. I have the white colour and they quickly become discoloured running in mud but that does not bother me. Very good value for money and I would highly recommend.