5.0 out of 5 stars Transcend 32GB WiFi SDHC with Canon 60D
I purchased this card to try the WiFi capabilities between the camera and my iPad and iPhone. My main purpose was to be able to review my pictures on a larger screen (iPad) and in some cases to be able to send quickly a picture with an email (that happens very rarely since I'm not a pro).
Before you purchase the item make sure that your camera is compatible with the...
Published 17 months ago by Kostas

3.0 out of 5 stars Trying to be helpful...
The Transcend Wi-Fi card whether it be the 16GB of the 32GB version was designed to give Wi-Fi compatibility to basically any digital camera/device that supports high capacity memory cards although there are a few exceptions so check the compatibly list here: http://uk.transcend-info.com/Products/Compatibility/?Modno=401 and make sure your camera/device is listed to avoid...
Published 11 months ago by Stefan

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars worked well, 30 Aug 2013
i bought this to use on holiday so i could download pictures from my camera to iphone on the the go to share on facebook.
it worked really well and the iphone app is good too

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't wast your money, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Transcend 16GB Wi-Fi SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (Personal Computers)
After having set the card up to my I Pad which took a while as instructions were not clear enough. I thought when buying this would be able to upload directly to Facebook ect. But you simply can not you still have to go through your internet connection with i pad. Laptop ect. And the upload speed is so slow. You may as well use a normal card and upload to your device as normal much quicker. These are a good idea but still work in progress I would say a long way to go yet. Wasn't good for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would I buy another - NO NO NO !!!, 30 May 2013
JMK (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
You have to remember to set-up your iPad every time you power up. Even if you set it up for the Internet Access method!!! but the really crazy thing is the App from Transcend....Why Oh Why could they not do what any other app's do, add the images to the photo roll directly. Its the most tedious software ever.

Whilst I accept that transmission times are an inescapable product of Wi-Fi I don't see why the on board RAM should be so slow. My 10 frame a second camera is reduced to one frame every 2 or 3 seconds.

It or the app needs some serious work. I have gone back to my ultra fast SD card and this one is being relegated to that draw where you put things you cant bring yourself to throw away.

It does what it claims...it sends images to your device, for that I gave 5 stars for my complaints I subtract 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Nem brug, 18 April 2013
Det er et rigtig fint produkt, til prisen...
Har haft lidt udfordringer med at holde det i gang på min Ipad.
Når kamera går i dvale, så smider den forbindelsen, og når det så kommer på igen så skal jeg starte forfra :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Problem, 14 July 2013
Tried everything to get this to work without success. I would have liked to have tried another one but don't like returning goods

1.0 out of 5 stars Service great product not so, 19 Jun 2013
Adrian Dent (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
This arrived extremely promptly so brownie points there, but it stubbornly refused to work with D3200 would not get past first stage
of even recognising the image you had to delet, tried to update firmware, crap, it fell over.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with canon eos 600d, 16 Jun 2013
It says compatible with the canon eos 600d but it is not had to return and buy an eye fi card may have to do a bit of research to check compatibility before buying

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, stay away, 9 April 2013
Total disaster. Never managed to get it working with my camera despite the fact is advertised as compatible OM-D E-M5.
Only managed to get it working in PC Card Reader - unacceptably slow. Android app is just a joke. Requesting refund!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 8 April 2013
Mr (Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The product did not work even after a firmware update. I tested it with two cameras both supposedly support by this card.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't accept the password it gives you to connect its wifi to your ipad!, 8 Nov 2013
I can't believe how bad this is. I already have an Eye-Fi SD card which works fine and decided to get this for my other camera to save swapping in and out of cameras. I got the Transcend card as it was cheaper. I didn't anticipate any problems and it was delivered in June. Now it's November and I decided to just get it going. I've followed the instructions to get it connected to my ipad, have downloaded the app for the ipad, the wifi from the Transcend card now in the camera shows up on my ipad, but to connect the two up you have to enter the wifi password, that is given in the instructions as 12345678 and it's not accepted! So, they give you a password to use and it doesn't work! How ridiculous is THAT!? So basically, so far, after HOURS of trying to sort it out (I really wish I'd never bought this! I don't have HOURS to waste!) it just doesn't work! It's totally unuseable! If I could put NO stars, I would

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›