5.0 out of 5 stars Transcend 32GB WiFi SDHC with Canon 60D
I purchased this card to try the WiFi capabilities between the camera and my iPad and iPhone. My main purpose was to be able to review my pictures on a larger screen (iPad) and in some cases to be able to send quickly a picture with an email (that happens very rarely since I'm not a pro).
Before you purchase the item make sure that your camera is compatible with the...
Published 16 months ago by Kostas

3.0 out of 5 stars Trying to be helpful...
The Transcend Wi-Fi card whether it be the 16GB of the 32GB version was designed to give Wi-Fi compatibility to basically any digital camera/device that supports high capacity memory cards although there are a few exceptions so check the compatibly list here: http://uk.transcend-info.com/Products/Compatibility/?Modno=401 and make sure your camera/device is listed to avoid...
Published 10 months ago by Stefan

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, stay away, 9 April 2013
Total disaster. Never managed to get it working with my camera despite the fact is advertised as compatible OM-D E-M5.
Only managed to get it working in PC Card Reader - unacceptably slow. Android app is just a joke. Requesting refund!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 8 April 2013
Mr (Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The product did not work even after a firmware update. I tested it with two cameras both supposedly support by this card.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't accept the password it gives you to connect its wifi to your ipad!, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Transcend 16GB Wi-Fi SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (Personal Computers)
I can't believe how bad this is. I already have an Eye-Fi SD card which works fine and decided to get this for my other camera to save swapping in and out of cameras. I got the Transcend card as it was cheaper. I didn't anticipate any problems and it was delivered in June. Now it's November and I decided to just get it going. I've followed the instructions to get it connected to my ipad, have downloaded the app for the ipad, the wifi from the Transcend card now in the camera shows up on my ipad, but to connect the two up you have to enter the wifi password, that is given in the instructions as 12345678 and it's not accepted! So, they give you a password to use and it doesn't work! How ridiculous is THAT!? So basically, so far, after HOURS of trying to sort it out (I really wish I'd never bought this! I don't have HOURS to waste!) it just doesn't work! It's totally unuseable! If I could put NO stars, I would

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 28 July 2013
Rubbish Did not do the job hoped for!!! Waste of time. Just now using it as a spare SD card

1.0 out of 5 stars Transcend Wi-Fi SD card, 15 Feb 2013
According to the Transcend web site this card was compatible with my camera, but the wi-fi feature is NOT compatible, complete waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid like the bubonic plague..., 13 Aug 2013
There should be a option to award NO stars to a product.
This product is potentially the biggest waste of time and space, it does not work as described in the product description! If you have a few hours to waste, please go ahead and order this product, I wish I could invoice Transcend for the wasted hours as well as the time it has taken to return the product. I really do need to question under what circumstances this product was tested, was it even tested in the field?
This is nothing more than an over priced SD card...
Heed my warning... AVOID

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately useless for what we needed, 12 Mar 2014
G. M. Phillips "goldhart" (In a deep dark cave) - See all my reviews
We wanted to be able to use a remote camcorder/camera and be able to get at the images/videos from a nearby PC. There are several problems with this:
1) The device operates as a server, not as a client, so you can't make it wireless into an existing wireless. This is hugely inconvenient because it means a PC using the images has to have itself wireless and dedicate that to the memory card's network.
2) The device powers down as the camera goes to standby (but that's probably only to be expected! - Toshiba Cameleo does not work when USB power connected, and power saving cannot be disabled)
3) The Wireless only intermittently works, and went through a spell of refusing to show up at all.
4) Files can only be accessed using HTTP, ie through a web page, and aren't visible over the network through file sharing. This is a huge problem for what we needed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor functionality compared to Eye Fi, 30 April 2013
Compared to Eye Fi cards the functionality is poor. It works but I could not recommend this card even though is is less cost. Forget it and go for an Eye Fi card. I have now replaced this with Eye Fi and use this just as a rather expensive normal card.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money, 21 Mar 2013
This is the second card, first was faulty (not recognised at all by camera). This one is seen as a 16Gb memory card but no wi-fi, tried in another camera with same result. True Eye-Fi cards work great. Stay away from these cheap chinese knock-offs! I dount it even has any wi-fi part other than the label!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing..., 1 Feb 2013
There is no mention of the rather limited compatibility until you open the package.... something of an oversight really. So one star.