5.0 out of 5 stars Surface or what else
Published on 25 Dec. 2012 by brian r

3.0 out of 5 stars Easey to follow
Good start to window's 8,easy to follow. chapters could have been a bit more defined and Index would be useful.
Published 15 months ago by Reg Hill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Surface or what else, 25 Dec. 2012
This review is from: A Newbies Guide to the Microsoft Surface Tablet: Everything You Need to Know About the Surface and Windows RT (Kindle Edition)
I bought this to help me decide whether to buy a Surface, a Nexus 10 or an IPAD. It certainly helped me to do that and I bought the Surface which in the event I sent back because of the paucity of Aps on offer for it. I must say that the book helped with getting me started with the Surface and that experiencing both convinces me that the user experience is easier with the Surface than the IPAD which seems to me to be the less intuitive of the two.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the Newbies Guide, 20 Oct. 2013
This is by far the best guide to the surface tablet, it explained the procedures quite clearly for a comparative beginner like me. I upgraded from a vista business laptop so I needed a hand to show the touchscreen swishes and was really pleased I bought this book ( in Kindle form ) great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surface Tablet, 17 Sept. 2013
I found "A Newbies Guide to the Microsoft Surface Tablet" was a good buy as I had no information how to work my Surface Tablet and it helped me get started.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Oct. 2013
Great little book, explains how to use Microsoft Surface in simple language, explaining were all the hidden bits are, would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful item, 21 Jun. 2014
I read this guide before buying the Tablet. It is precise, clear and so easy to follow. I now have the Surface Tablet. So, the Newbie did a good selling job. I am still using it as I come to terms with the new device. There isn't really much more to say!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too basic, 31 May 2014
The guide is too basic and doesn't really tell you everything you need to know to perform tasks. Ok for the complete novice, but it will never be sufficient to cover all areas

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's the rest of it !, 1 May 2014
Hardly a guide, only touches on a few things that can be done. The free online microsoft guide goes into much more detail

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy guidle to get you startel, 11 April 2014
Gets you going with your Surface. A useful companion, but probably for the newcomer to Windows8 and the Surface than for the computer savvy....

2.0 out of 5 stars Not needed use the free Microsoft PDF from Microsoft/com/surface, 1 Mar. 2014
I had hoped for some real helpful tips for using the Surface tablet but I got more benefit from the free guide (available in Pdf download) on Microsoft.com./surface

3.0 out of 5 stars Easey to follow, 28 Nov. 2013