5.0 out of 5 stars Surface or what else
Published 18 months ago by brian r

3.0 out of 5 stars Easey to follow
Good start to window's 8,easy to follow. chapters could have been a bit more defined and Index would be useful.
Published 7 months ago by Reg Hill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Surface or what else, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: A Newbies Guide to the Microsoft Surface Tablet: Everything You Need to Know About the Surface and Windows RT (Kindle Edition)
I bought this to help me decide whether to buy a Surface, a Nexus 10 or an IPAD. It certainly helped me to do that and I bought the Surface which in the event I sent back because of the paucity of Aps on offer for it. I must say that the book helped with getting me started with the Surface and that experiencing both convinces me that the user experience is easier with the Surface than the IPAD which seems to me to be the less intuitive of the two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Newbies Guide to Win 8, 22 Dec 2013
Just what my wife needed with her new Win 8 machine. Even I found it useful, and I have worked in IT for nearly 50 years! KISS principle is great - not sure what KISS is...Keep it simple stu...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starting point..., 28 Jan 2013
For the money, this Kindle book (which I bought using my business Amazon account, therefore it won't show up as a "Verified Purchase") is a great introduction to the Microsoft Surface RT. If you want an overview of the main features to get you started, rather than very in-depth explanations, then this is the book for you. Different books offer different perspectives, and at this price you can afford to put it in your basket alongside some of the alternatives such as My Surface (My...) and The Quick & Easy (QUEASY) Guide to Microsoft Surface.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the Newbies Guide, 20 Oct 2013
This is by far the best guide to the surface tablet, it explained the procedures quite clearly for a comparative beginner like me. I upgraded from a vista business laptop so I needed a hand to show the touchscreen swishes and was really pleased I bought this book ( in Kindle form ) great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars book review, 8 Oct 2013
Less all you need to know and more of a sales pitch, from what I remember. Very thin and not that much use to me, and I don't consider myself on top of this technology by any means!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Oct 2013
Great little book, explains how to use Microsoft Surface in simple language, explaining were all the hidden bits are, would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surface Tablet, 17 Sep 2013
I found "A Newbies Guide to the Microsoft Surface Tablet" was a good buy as I had no information how to work my Surface Tablet and it helped me get started.

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful item, 21 Jun 2014
I read this guide before buying the Tablet. It is precise, clear and so easy to follow. I now have the Surface Tablet. So, the Newbie did a good selling job. I am still using it as I come to terms with the new device. There isn't really much more to say!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too basic, 31 May 2014
The guide is too basic and doesn't really tell you everything you need to know to perform tasks. Ok for the complete novice, but it will never be sufficient to cover all areas

4.0 out of 5 stars the book, 17 May 2014
great book if you no what they are talking about
if you a newbie how do you no what they are telling you.
i read the book then try and work it out on the tablet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›