5.0 out of 5 stars Surface or what else
Published 24 months ago by brian r

3.0 out of 5 stars Easey to follow
Good start to window's 8,easy to follow. chapters could have been a bit more defined and Index would be useful.
Published 12 months ago by Reg Hill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Surface or what else, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: A Newbies Guide to the Microsoft Surface Tablet: Everything You Need to Know About the Surface and Windows RT (Kindle Edition)
I bought this to help me decide whether to buy a Surface, a Nexus 10 or an IPAD. It certainly helped me to do that and I bought the Surface which in the event I sent back because of the paucity of Aps on offer for it. I must say that the book helped with getting me started with the Surface and that experiencing both convinces me that the user experience is easier with the Surface than the IPAD which seems to me to be the less intuitive of the two.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the Newbies Guide, 20 Oct 2013
This is by far the best guide to the surface tablet, it explained the procedures quite clearly for a comparative beginner like me. I upgraded from a vista business laptop so I needed a hand to show the touchscreen swishes and was really pleased I bought this book ( in Kindle form ) great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surface Tablet, 17 Sep 2013
I found "A Newbies Guide to the Microsoft Surface Tablet" was a good buy as I had no information how to work my Surface Tablet and it helped me get started.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Oct 2013
Great little book, explains how to use Microsoft Surface in simple language, explaining were all the hidden bits are, would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful item, 21 Jun 2014
I read this guide before buying the Tablet. It is precise, clear and so easy to follow. I now have the Surface Tablet. So, the Newbie did a good selling job. I am still using it as I come to terms with the new device. There isn't really much more to say!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too basic, 31 May 2014
The guide is too basic and doesn't really tell you everything you need to know to perform tasks. Ok for the complete novice, but it will never be sufficient to cover all areas

4.0 out of 5 stars the book, 17 May 2014
great book if you no what they are talking about
if you a newbie how do you no what they are telling you.
i read the book then try and work it out on the tablet

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's the rest of it !, 1 May 2014
Hardly a guide, only touches on a few things that can be done. The free online microsoft guide goes into much more detail

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy guidle to get you startel, 11 April 2014
Gets you going with your Surface. A useful companion, but probably for the newcomer to Windows8 and the Surface than for the computer savvy....

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR, 14 Mar 2014
very little content, so not much help how to use the tablet, therefore waste of money. no detailed step by step instructions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›