on 1 December 2012
I ordered this dress on a Friday morning and even though the site states delivery within 3-5 working days, it arrived the next day.
The dress looks great on but I do suggest getting the underskirt to make it more full.
The only down side was that it was quite creased but easily sorted with some ironing.
I get to wear it for a christmas party soon and am going all out on the hair and makeup to complete the look! Can't wait!
on 14 August 2013
This dress is made of an amazing fabric fits really well ,although i ordered a size bigger as it said it was small but fits like a glove!the zip lets it down unfortunately think it will last the one night but it looks so beautiful on very pleased!
on 10 December 2014
Bought this dress as an option to wear to a wedding. Decided not to wear it as I felt it was a bit too showy for a day time wedding - also it shows off a LOT of cleavage! I ended up wearing it to a black tie evening event and was really happy in it. I'm a size 14-16 and the 16 fits perfectly. It has a little netting along the bottom but I wore it with a net petticoat underneath to make it stand out more. Gorgeous dress and very flattering. Well packed and delivered quickly.
on 30 January 2015
This arrived today and I am very disappointed. It was in a very small envelope - so very creased and hard to see how it would look when on. I am a 8-10 usually (I weigh 9 stone 5 lbs) - but the zip was hard to get up and I didn't want to force it. The material looked thin and cheap and the colour garish. I am going to return it as it is not suitable for the 'Hollywood Glamour Wedding' I've been invited to.

I am going to change this review as they were very quick to authorise my refund and it was processed quite fast. Also I have had another dress in the range and it was great and fitted very well - actually slightly big in that I ordered the size bigger as advised but could probably have had the 10. So all in all the dress wasn't right for me and what I say stands but it might work for you.
on 8 August 2013
I got the size 18 even though Im only a 16 but it fits perfectfully am truly delighted with it and I had ordered it late Tuesday night it was deleivered by thrusday morning
on 24 June 2013
100% perfect for the occasion (50's Fancy Dress) but also great for any evening out. Really wonderful material and perfectly made.
on 9 March 2013
This dress arrived very quick but unfortunately it was too small, as stated on the description it was smaller that size stated, I retuned this dress same day and with 24 hours I was refunded
on 19 December 2014
Glam circle dress in red satin. Lovely vintage style item. Fits small so be sure to read recommended measurements. I'm just not sure which colour to order next!!!
on 13 August 2015
Beautiful dress, fitted as expected, maybe even more. Satin red colour is very nice, unfortunately wasn't suitable fot the occasion where I needed it.
review image
on 25 April 2014
I love this dress. Will be used as a wedding dress.
You are right about the sizes. I am normally a 14 and chose a 16. It fits perfectly.

See one answered question