5.0 out of 5 stars I will tell you why I do love Mondays :-)
Published 16 months ago by Matthew B

1.0 out of 5 stars 52 Mondays
Yet another book I haven't read yet but will during my term off in the summer. Usually find him very good
Published 14 months ago by Ms Valerie E Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars I will tell you why I do love Mondays :-), 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: 52 Mondays: The One Year Path To Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness (Kindle Edition)
I remember Bob Geldoff of the Boomtown Rats singing "Tell Me Why I Don't Like Mondays..." when he got to Number 1 in the UK singles charts back in the summer of '79. Well he obviously never had this book in his library as anyone who reads it will be singing "I will tell you why I love Mondays" and if you keep your eyes on your Goals you will be feeling like Number 1 on Tuesday through Sunday too! If you want to feel like a champion everyday then read this book! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great from Vic!, 27 Nov 2012
There is very much that can be said for the wise words of Vic Johnson. In the past year his inspirational messages, as well as a number of his books and products, have become secondary only to my daily bible reading. I am truly grateful for the new direction my life is heading in, with the help of this book, and i highly recommend that you also check out his website for other useful products. Thankyou Vic. Keep up the good work!

4.0 out of 5 stars 52 Mondays, 25 Dec 2012
this has been very helpful to get me motivated. I can see this being useful for keeping me on track

5.0 out of 5 stars good motivator for Monday, 15 Dec 2012
I used this book to combat my Monday-blue; it does uplift my mood !! I mean I read it once every Sunday and revise again on Monday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Nov 2012
The book is easy to read and put into practice. Found it is motivational and vert helpful in achieving goals . Worth the purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars 52 Mondays, 19 Feb 2013