5.0 out of 5 stars These books are addictive.
Wow these books are HOT - HOT - HOT.
Don't read if you will be totally turned off by more than twosome sex - but my god this book is smokin hot. A love triangle between Luke, Sierra and Cole - which way will it go and not the norm for sure. Loved it.
I prefered this story to the first one, Conviction and have just downloaded Addicted and Seduction.
I love...
Published 20 months ago by Choosiesusie74

3.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely adored Luke and Cole
There are only two reasons why I never gave this book 5 stars and they are:

I think more could have been made of Luke and Cole's relationship. We were left with a cliffhanger ending regarding their relationship in the previous book and I feel that the author never made more of an effort to tell us more of their story. Sure, the tension between them was...
Published 21 months ago by Nonie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These books are addictive., 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Wow these books are HOT - HOT - HOT.
I love the way new characters are introduced and we get a book on their story - cant wait to read about Alex and Ashleigh.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book as much as I loved the first. The only thing I found hard to take was that although sierra gets time alone with her men, she never seems to let the men have time alone. She always puts herself in there. Super hot read with 2 alpha males... What more could you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars Scorching!, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Wow! This book is off the scales hot! I preferred this to Conviction, which is the first book in this series. I like how the books follow on from the previous book and we get to meet Sam and Logan again, but the main focus in this book is Logan's twin brother Luke and his developing relationship with Sierra and Cole. I thought the sex scenes in Conviction were hot, this book is practically on fire! I'm so glad I stumbled along this series of books. 5 stars from me :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, surprising, hot...., 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
In confusion, angst, heart break emotions run deep in this story of three people that desire and love each other. In no way is this a conventional relationship, but what do you do when you love two people that you cannot live without?
Through this page turning love story I often held my breath wondering when Luke, Sierra and Cole would finally decide what they want. There is so much going on with each of they of how they feel and how they come to terms with their feelings.
Through it all Nicole Edwards writes some fan needed steamy, sizzling hot sex scenes. Will make every woman want to be part of a threesome.

4.5 Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book and can't wait to read the next book in this series to find out what happens

5.0 out of 5 stars hot hot HOT!!!, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Sierra is in Dallas to promote a new business. Somehow, she ends up being escorted to her mother's work event by Luke McCoy. Along the way, they cross paths with Cole Ackerly. We met Luke and Cole in the first book, when they had a 4 way thing with Sam and Logan. BUT something incredible happened between Cole and Luke and they have been avoiding it since then. Or rather, Luke has.

Thrown together, in a limo on the way to the event, and Luke pounces on Sierra, its the only way i can describe it, he POUNCES! They get so hot, that neither remeber Cole is in the limo too, and Sierra LIKES IT.

But faced with a cock up of massive proportions, and feelings that Luke thinks he should not be feeling for both Cole and Sierra, he runs, again. But this time, both Cole and Sierra fight for him. Can they find their peace, the three of them?

I LOVE Nicole Edwards, I really do! She has such a way with words, that once you start reading, you cannot stop til the end! This is just fab! M/M, M/F, M/M/F AND M/F/M, we get it all here. Cole/Sierra, Luke/Sierra, these two parings are hot, but the three of them together??? awesome, truly awesome. ALMOST, almost as good as Travis, Gage and Kylie. While that book is newer, this one is rawer (is that a word??) and I loved it!

I really enjoyed seeing how Luke deals with things, and the way Cole deals with the same thing, but in such a different way. Sierra came across a bit sippy in the beginning, but when her inner vixen was released?? fabulous!

BUT what I am really enjoying, (to those who follows my reviews this may come as a bit of a shock :-P) is that although this book is part of the Club Destiny series, there isn't actually very much club action! I do like the club scenes, in any book, but I'm not missing it here. Its talked about, and there are scenes in the club, but not SCENES, if you see what i mean!

book three on wish list, and i'll get there, soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Omg loved this book I thought my kindle was going to go up in flames it was so hot thank you nicole edwards for another fantastic book xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Scorching HOT, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
An exciting story of three characters you can't help connect ing with in some capacity. Love the Club Destiny series, and I can't wait for Perception

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, hot menage!!!, 9 Mar 2014
Cassandras (Cottbus, Deutschland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Holy F***ing S***!!! This book should come with new panties! Because the pair you are wearing won't last long! Hotter than Hot, worth a sin, made for naughty dreams.
There were some parts when I really wanted to strangle Luke and Cole sometimes as well. I liked how little Sierra went for what she wanted and fighted for it. Can't wait to read their second book in this series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book is such a good follow on from conviction. Luke Cole and Sierra`s story has you rooting for them from the beginning. Some male on male action but tastefully written. Very excited to see what happens now with the threesome

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Temptation (Club Destiny Book 2)