5.0 out of 5 stars keep little girls quiet
Lovely happy story and watched so many times by my 2 granddaughters. they love it. What else can I say?
Published 7 months ago by nana

3.0 out of 5 stars Swan princess
Although the packaging looked nice, we were very disappointed in how modern, gimmicky and commercial the story and animations were. We stopped watching half way through because we couldn't bear anymore 'americanisms'! We had hoped for an old fashioned children's fairy tale style - more like the older Barbie dvd's.
It's well presented but not our cup of tea.
Published 15 months ago by Smu

3.0 out of 5 stars Swan princess, 14 Jan 2013
It's well presented but not our cup of tea.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not watch if you have seen originals, 6 Jan 2013
Ms Amy E. Robinson "VGRockBookfan" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Okay I will be the first to admit I have only seen the first 3 Swan Princess films at least 5 years ago, but just by looking at the trailer I can tell you the CGI animation is awful against the original, which you can see on youtube for a comparison. Bad animation really puts me off watching the feature. While the first one had beautiful animation, and great songs, this looks and sounds awful. Stick to the original, and ignore the other two sequels as despite the good animation, there is no evolution to the story- Odette turns into a swan and Prince Derek and Odette's animal friends help get her back to human form.

Personally I wouldn't waste your money on a obvious Christmas gimmick.

5.0 out of 5 stars keep little girls quiet, 2 Sep 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy - poor animation, rubbish story!, 17 Feb 2013
Kept my 3 year old amused for 30 mins or so but isn't good, poor quality animation and poor plot.

ARRAY(0xaeb0cd44)