4.0 out of 5 stars Firetrap RomJeans mens light wash
They were not quite what I had expected but I am still very pleased with them. The legs are a bit on the tight side and I am pretty skinny!, but overall very good.
Published 10 months ago by WetFeetSize11.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap version of the brands standard product
Well they say you get what you pay for and that is true here; Firetrap jeans for <£15 should raise suspicions. I bought these as a pair of jeans that will cover me till I can get a decent set that I like and I think that's probably the best way to view these - as a stop gap to a better pair.

The Fitting is awful - I went for a 36" waist (which is my...
Published 9 months ago by Midnight reader

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap version of the brands standard product, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Firetrap Rom Jeans Mens (Apparel)

The Fitting is awful - I went for a 36" waist (which is my size in all standard jeans) and these dwarf me, I can fit both fists in between my waist and the hem and whilst a belt does help the matter you still find yourself pulling them up every time you move from a sitting position to standing or if you've been walking in them for more of a 100 yards - I'm not a youth I don't want my backside hanging out of jeans that are half way down my thighs.
The material is ok but the stitching is poor and the badging at the back peels away after a number of washes - shows the quality of the craftsmanship put into these.
I'd say you'd be better off spending more on better jeans than making do with these like I did - Will not make this mistake in the future.
For a better idea try and watch a repeat of the Panorama report on Retail village goods (E.g Wembley Park & Bicester Village) as this is the sort of product covered in that report.

1.0 out of 5 stars Selling factory rejects as new?, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Firetrap Rom Jeans Mens (Apparel)
I have ordered from Sports Direct twice in the past few months. On the first occasion i Bought these Firetrap jeans one in black and one in mid-wash. Both were for 32W Regular length. Even though both had a label stating they were the same size there was a massive discrepancy in the fit. The Mid-wash were just about right but the Black were massive, obviously a 36 waist not 32. I have bought plenty of Firetrap jeans in the past both online and in shop but never from Sports Direct. I thought it may have been a one off but I had the same problem with my next order from them. This time for a sweatshirt. Again I ordered same design, same manufacturer and the labels both said Medium. One was 18.5 inches across the shoulder and the other was 21 inches across the shoulder. I want to be clear that this review is for Sports Direct and not the product. It is quite clear, to me at least, that Sports Direct are selling factory seconds or rejects as new so they can make them sound like a great deal with their 70% discount. I am taking this up with trading standards and will update anything I find out. The quality of the products I have ordered from Sports Direct is below the standard I am used to from Firetap. Sizes are wrong, buttons missing, poor stitching etc… I really wonder if Firetrap are aware of this.
On top of that Sports Direct's customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. They have never apologised and never answer any of my questions. They will either ignore my emails or issue generic responses. There telephone service is exactly the same. After waiting in a queue for ages I get through to someone who just re-iterates the same response and ignores any of my concerns or complaints.
Of course, if you order something and it appears ok then there is no problem, but in my experience great customer service is down to how a company deals with mistakes and complaints. On this count Sports Direct fails miserably.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly manufactured, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Firetrap Rom Jeans Mens (Apparel)
These things are HUGE. I could tell immediatly they wouldnt fit upon opening.
Explains the reduction price - obviously mislabeled or incorrectly manufactured. Im usually 32 - 34 and these are like a tent! The leg is also much longer than specified.

4.0 out of 5 stars Firetrap RomJeans mens light wash, 6 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Firetrap Rom Jeans Mens (Apparel)
Disapointed they dont look the picture at all, in the picture I liked the contrast between the white & the Blue when they arrived the blue part much much darker and the white part also much much darker just slighty faded.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as described, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Firetrap Rom Jeans Mens (Apparel)
The jeans are of good quality for the price.They are fine in the waist,but they were described as regular length.Well they are at leat 2" longer than a normal regular I have purchased before.Have had to have them altered.

5.0 out of 5 stars he loves them!, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Firetrap Rom Jeans Mens (Apparel)
These jeans were a birthday gift and my partner loves them. Fantastic value, rapid delivery. I have to beg him to get them in the wash, he wears them all the time, will have to get another couple of pairs I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Firetrap Rom Jeans Mens (Apparel)
Bought these for my other half as part of a Valentine's gift. They fit and wash great and he looks so HOT i've ordered another pair. Would recommend to anybody.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Firetrap Rom Jeans Mens (Apparel)
nice jeans for work the size fits me perfect would buy another one colour does not fade if drycleaned thx

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Firetrap Rom Jeans Mens (Apparel)
The wash is not like in the picture, much lighter and distributed differently. However it is good quality and fits well.

Firetrap Rom Jeans Mens Dark Wash 30W R