Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.62

on 16 November 2012
Social Prospecting for Twitter really is the only book you will need to understand and use TWITTER to grow your
business.

The book begins with nice little bio of the authors personal journey and her background in all things Social Media,
which is written in such a personable way, it makes it feel like the she is talking to just you.

Includeds plenty of tips and suggestions, plus an insight into the psychology of users that all makes
complete sense. It sounds like Veronica really knows her stuff, and this isn't a book that has been
written on a whim, it's full of substance that shows she has studied Twitter almost to degree level!

Following suggestions throughout the book should help you conquer the
sometimes daunting world of Twitter to engage and make new contacts for your business.
It won't happen overnight, and the author makes it clear that this is a long term committment.

Some nice 'add ons' that you can access via the internet, and plenty of follow up support if
you choose to access it. I read the Kindle version over 2 nights, and will dip in and out of it
again countless times too, as well as using this blueprint for my next project.

Really recommend this, I'm a SM intermediate, but after reading this book
I should be at advanced level fairly soon!
on 1 January 2013
There are loads of guides and How To's covering Social Media and Twitter but this little gem is the one to have..it stands head and shoulders above any other.
Veronica has managed to craft something that delivers something that is exactly what the title says it is.
It's concise to the point and crammed full of detail on strategy and gives fantastic tips for searching Twitter.
Having read it twice now I am more than convinced that it will be used time and time again to help with making sure my Twitter strategy is on target.
Written in an engaging style that combines a personal as well as business perspective that makes this book that must have.
If you haven't thought about a new year treat for yourself then you can't go far wrong in getting yourself this.
on 30 December 2012
Veronica Pullen shares a great deal of information in her book and does so in a clear, knowledgeable, chatty fashion. She tells us how to give good value to our followers and how to connect really well with them. She shows how it's possible to build a business around Twitter, getting followers, leads and customers in an authentic, ethical way. I have been using Twitter for 2 years, have cultivated a good following and made friends and business prospects via it. And I am enthused to add the ideas and strategies Veronica Pullen shared here to make my enjoyment and use of Twitter even better. I learnt a lot from the book, highlighted large sections and will be referring back to it often as a resource and learning aid.
on 10 June 2013
I have known Veronica for a couple of years now and she is someone who I have always admired. Her ability to build relationships online is remarkable. What she has done in this book, is give you some really valuable and useful tips and insights to get the most out of using Twitter.
I have been on Twitter on and off for a couple of years and have successfully won business through the use of Twitter, but I picked up tons of nuggets from this book and can't wait to see my new and improved results.
If you are using Twitter for your business then you NEED to READ this book.
on 13 January 2013
I met Veronica at a day workshop and just talking to her was like listening to a really helpful encyclopedia. She took what was confusing and could be a bit of a mine field, and broke it down into easy to understand conversation. I got the kindle book, thinking about reading it, but I was convinced that Twitter was a scary social media location that was beyond my understanding and ability and that I wouldnt be able to make it work. Veronica's book changed all that. She describes in an easy to read way, the benefits and potential of Twitter, how to think about it so it isn't scary, and how to go about 'doing twitter' I have just signed up and am feeling happy and positive and looking forward to connecting and engaging with relevant twitter users for my growth, development and business. I really recommend this book to anyone who wants to understand Twitter and how to use it, and if you are scared, then its all the more for you. Veronica, is, just an inspiration and I hope she is writing more books to help me with other aspects of the Social Media that I do not understand! Buy it now!
on 30 December 2012
Not finished the book yet, but what I have read so far is really helpful and well written.

Having used TWitter a few times I found I had no idea what i was doing so gave up with it. Veronica has inspired me to start again.

She is clearly very knowledgeable about her subject. This is not just a boring text book though; it is interesting, engaging, informative and very readable.

I look forward to growth in my business as I return to Twitter, but this time, armed with Veronica's teaching.
on 14 January 2013
I purchased Veronica's book on the Kindle to read whilst abroad and I have to say it was a great read from start to finish. I thought I knew Twitter but it turns out I didn't know much at all really. The useful steps and tips are great and how she shows you how to apply these is first class. If anyone wants to know how to market yourself and your business on Twitter I suggest a read of this book.
on 14 December 2012
This is a superb, no nonsense guide to how to build your business using Twitter. Veronica makes it easy to see how you can engage with and build your follower list, and she does it in a lively and interesting way. You'll come away from this book with a clear roadmap of how to grow your sales and leads via Twitter.
on 19 November 2012
As a complete novice to social media, I needed someone to explain what it all means. This was a great introduction to a new world for me and Veronica expertly guided me through these new pastures - thank you. Fabulous, easy read. In fact I think that I need to re-read it to consolidate the information.
on 27 December 2012
Victoria Pullen knows her stuff when it comes to using Twitter to promote small business.

This book should be read by anyone who wants to make sure that they use Twitter correctly and well for their business.