5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as more expensive ones!
I always used Damart for thermal u/wear but they now want around 19 for a pair of thermal long johns. But these at a bargain price are just as good, and living on the south coast believe me I needed some this winter! I ordered two pairs in Large (I am 34-36" waist and they fit perfectly)
Published 15 months ago by Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars cheers
seems decent, nice soft material, bit short in the sleeves- but im really lanky so would fit an ordinary sizing nicely i think!!
Published 13 months ago by Louise Spensley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as more expensive ones!, 9 April 2013
Jay (New Romney, Kent, ENGLAND!!) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but incorrect title, 19 Sep 2013
Overall the long johns that I ordered are good quality and fit very well. However, in the title it indicates to the customer that it is long johns, t shirt and vest top. I thought given this title AND the picture with both top and bottoms, this would arrive. How wrong I was. To me, this is false advertising and should be corrected before more people get very disappointed upon opening this product.

As the price was around 3.00 cheaper than the local supermarket, it was still good valve. The quality seems good and fit is snug. All n all, a good buy and would recommend IF the title and picture of the product was changed to what you actually receive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 19 Jun 2013
These Longjohns sets are great and will keep you warm whatever you use them for and im sure they will keep me warm when I climb Kilimanjaro in a week.
Size was great for me and delivery was good too.
Lovely Jubbly

4.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 20 April 2013
does the job and is good value as they are comfortable. just what is needed for the football match or fishing. found them to be not too hot in the pub when weather is cold; depends on the heating in the pub , but dress in layers and no problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheers, 31 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value, 28 April 2013
Whilst slightly thinner material than my previous they fit really well and are nice and warm, good price for quality item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, 17 Jun 2014
Order a size or yeo bigger as if u order ur dize they won't fit ok other than that good and warm for the one they did fit

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected!, 11 May 2014
Ordered these as a christmas stocking filler for my partner. I ordered large, but they are quite short, as a result will be no good for next year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Long Johns and at a great price too., 6 May 2014
The winter was starting to set in so I ordered these as my work involves being outside from time to time. They are a good fit which was a nice surprise as I am quite short. Nice and soft too. I have not worn them much though as the winter turned out to be much milder then I was expecting! However I am prepared for a cold one next time around.

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy., 30 Mar 2014
Mrs. Angela Ainsworth "Angela" (lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
Nice and cosy in cold weather, fitted snugly, can tell the difference if I don't put them on and it turns cold.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›