on 7 December 2012
There are lots of covers on the market; not all are specifically for the Kobo glo with the magnetic turn off function, but also not in this quality.

This shows in the even colour and texture of the cover (in hemp)perfect stitching inside and out, perfect fit with all switches and micro usb and micro sd ports visible.

I did consider buying a cheaper one but you can see the difference even in the pictures on the website.
on 10 February 2013
Im fairly happy with the purchase, in short:
- both the buttons and the memory slot on the device are easy to reach
- you can easily hold the case in one hand with the front flipped over
- the case fits reasonably well, the device doesn't end up precisely in the middle though and when you close the case and lay it horizontally it's obviously a bit bulkier in the middle
- the hemp-cotton blend is nice to touch and easy to clean
- faux leather looks like faux leather, no surprise there
- the sleep function works well
- my only 2 pet peeves would be:

1/ That the two magnets should be bigger which would make it much easier and faster to close the case (in its current form you have to aim it a bit to its destination and might need to adjust the rest of the case to fit it).

2/ And that the case fastening is on the wrong side so to speak. Habits may vary, but it seems rather self-evident to me that the case should open the other way.

All in all it is a good case that Im happy with.
on 19 February 2013
This cover looks good, feels sturdy, appears to offer good protection - and it has a lovely tactile feel - for me, it adds to the pleasure of owning the Kobo Glo. The auto sleep function works well. The only downside is that there was a label sewn into the outer spine of the book with a brand name of 'Cover Up'. It took away from the appearance of the cover, so I carefully unpicked the stitching to remove it - much better!
on 9 July 2013
If you are looking for a cover that really protects your Kobo Glo, looks good and lasts a long time, this is the best offer in the Amazon market, considering the price/quality aspect. I'm quite happy with my choice.

This product offers most certainly durability.
I know this because I own the Nook Simple Touch cover of the same kind for more than a year now, and it is still in great shape, a little loser in opening and closing, which is fine, and easer to fit the magnets too.
Everything is still in place it and seems to be remaining so for a long time.

The sleep/wake funtion works fine, and the rough texture of the hemp will soon smoothen out with daily use.
I like the feel of it when I'm reading, and it makes griping the Kobo much easier with one hand.
In conclusion, it improves the experience of using the Kobo Glo, reading books that is.
on 8 January 2013
+ Nice solid cover for Kobo Glo.
+ Fits perfectly.
+ auto sleep/wake works with no problems.

- I wish it had stronger cardboard inside covers.
- The magnet should be slightly stronger.

= All in all, for the money I paid, its more than I got! Recommend!
on 2 February 2013
Nice, solid cover for your Kobo Glo. Looks exactly same as picture shows. Fits perfectly. Especially I like full leather frame around a screen, it makes you feel like you are reading a real book and also protects your Kobo from fingers marks. Sleep function works fine. Only wish if magnetic lock would be made opposite way. I hope it will be available in more colors. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
on 1 February 2015
A really unacceptable and faulty item for a high prise.

-Sleep Cover Mode didn't work at all.
-Way too small for my Kobo Glo. It scratched my device so badly while I was trying to slide it in (almost 2cm smaller)
- It had a damaged side inside the case.

I turn it back to Amazon for full refund. Don't waste your money and time for it; it won't work.
on 18 September 2013
This cover looks great, feels nice and works! The power button on my Kobo was very dodgy, having this cover means I never have to use it. It looks smart, and improves the overall experience of reading on my Kobo. One slight complaint, there are pockets designed for SD cards inside, but the Glo takes Micro SD. I reckon I can let that slide though!
on 22 June 2014
Beautiful cover, beautiful color and ecological!
Bought for my girlfriend's birthday, she was very happy!

Suggested, suggested, suggested, suggested and again very suggested!
on 1 July 2013
I like it-the material, the quality, the finish. It fits perfect my reader. It's very fancy & modern. I can recommend it to any one who considers purchase of the original sleepcover of Kobo.