Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 January 2015
Twenty One Pilots are my favourite band of all time, I don't think that will ever change. Their music is so powerful and the lyrics are so meaningful. In my opinion, Vessel is the most amazing album I have ever listened to. I can listen to it al day, every day, and never get tired of listening to it. Tyler and Josh (the band members) have created something amazing that they should both be immensely proud of.

I saw them in concert in London in November 2014. It was the most amazing night of my life, to say the least. I can't wait for their new album to be released and to (hopefully) see them again this year.

If you're happy, sad, angry, depressed, or on top of the world, this album is the album to listen to. It makes you feel so many emotions and excitement.

This album was made by God's; two, beautiful, American God's. |-/
on 8 September 2015
The words from "Holding On to You" perfectly express what this album is in contrast to mainstream music:

Lean with it, rock with it,
When we gonna stop with it?
Lyrics that mean nothing, we were gifted with thought,
Is it time to move our feet to an introspective beat,
It ain't the speakers that bump hearts, it's our hearts that make the beat.

This album has the potential to change your life if you really listen to it. It's changing mine. |-/
Sorry to be so dramatic, it's just a really good album.
on 17 January 2015
Great album start to finish. I never heard of these guys until Reading Festival 2013, my brother suggested them, they had 30 minute set inside one of the smaller tents. They turned out to be one of best bands I saw over the whole weekend, the energy these had on stage was incredible. I caught again at Download last year and same again they just amazing.

Anywho I finally got round to buying this album and what an album it is, no song sounds the same. Deep lyrics, a lot of energy and very catching choruses. 'Ode to Sleep', 'Holding onto you', 'car radio', 'guns for hands', 'kitchen sink', and 'forest' are probably my favourite tracks but does mean you have to skip through all the other tracks to get to them. You can play straight through which I have done over and over again.
on 28 March 2014
Everything is good, the groove that twenty one pilots get into is addictive, despite the frequently miserable lyrics the music often still has an upbeat feel that is good for dancing but the misery also makes them great to sing your heart out to, you win all round.
on 23 July 2015
Why are these guys not bigger in the UK I had never heard of them till by chance I met Josh Dunn the drummer in my local, had a listen and thought man these guys are good, give them a go it'll be worth it. They go under the genre rap/hip hop but are so much more than that quite eclectic and a lot of originality.
on 16 April 2016
I am 46 with 2 boys approaching their teens and have not bought a CD for a long time - getting old. I came across 21 pilots on you tube and I really liked their music so I bought this album and I love it. These guys are really good and the music is very catchy and just makes you feel good. Brilliant!
on 22 July 2013
This is such a fresh new sound, unlike anything I've heard from any other current band. As soon as I heard their single 'Holding on to you' I was hooked and went on to buy their album and I was not disappointed. The album flows perfectly and has been a real summer favourite of mine. Would definitely recommend.
on 21 March 2016
An incredible foray into a more refined and professional album. A step up from Regional at Best and Self Titled, though even some of the tracks it shares with Regional at Best have been re-recorded, and come across as much more finished. A fantastic album from a fantastic band
on 20 November 2013
**I received this album for free courtesy of [...]

I recently discovered this band over the summer and all I can say is - I love them! They're absolutely brilliant and I believe this is their first studio-released album. I really hope that they'll make a breakthrough as they really do deserve it. Also, if you've bought this, please consider buying another great album of theirs, Twenty One Pilots.

twenty one pilots are definitely nothing like other bands I've listened to - they have their own unique sound. Tyler Joseph raps, but the vocals he delivers are amazing, while Josh Dun's drumming is just brilliant. But what I love most about them is the meaning they have behind their songs. My particular favourites of this album include: Car Radio, Migraine, Forest, Semi-Automatic and Kitchen Sink.

Please give them a go - I wish I'd discovered them sooner!
on 15 November 2015
There's not much to say about 21 pilots other than their awesome! Their songs are full of meaning. I honestly feel like am on a roller coaster when I listen to them. If your unsure to buy this album please check them out on YouTube am sure you'll love them! And then support the artist by buying the cd :) ever since I got their CDs it's the only thing I listen to! Every song is simply amazing.