5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sandisk 32GB MicroSDHC Micro SD HC Memory Card Stick For Sony Xperia T Mobile Phone (Electronics)
Does exactly what I wanted. Means I can store much more music, pictures and apps. Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Mar 2013
No issues works great with my sony xperia T I now have 48 gb of space great item for all my music

5.0 out of 5 stars The most useful thing ever!, 15 Feb 2013
I know I might be partially living the the dark ages because I own a BLACKBERRY and NOT AN IPHONE, but this product has help turn my blackberry into a suitable music device which can rival anyone's iphone!
An much needed upgraded from the 8GB memory card I'd bought before, I needed more room on my phone to add my extensive music collection on to my phone. 32 GB gives you around 4,000 songs, which depends on the amount of other things you're storing on the card too (e.g. photos + General phone memory (which is unavoidable)).

Certainly worth a buy if you're wanting to make the 2 devices problem disappear! No need to own a ipod too!

I believe they are suitable for any phones with a removable micro SD card, so check before you buy, and UPGRADE! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 3 April 2014
Exactly as described. Does what it's supposed to do. I would readily recommend to anyone. This represents great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up, 24 Mar 2014
I can't complain about it. It was cheap got delivered with a protective case and has been working perfectly ever since I got it over a year ago.
Would recommend for anyone looking for boost in memory capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars As said on the advert, 16 Jan 2014
As said on the advert, I had use SanDisk ubs pen drives and they were good that is why I went for same product for my mobile fone. At the moment its working ok and all my data had been moved onto the the SD drive. I will recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 16 Jan 2014
Bought this as I wanted a higher memory card for my photos, very happy with this card and couldn't believe how quick it came, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in a Sony Xperia T, 15 Sep 2013
Simple to use and with lots of capacity it means that I can now carry my music and photos around on my phone. Excellent value as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars More space yay!, 20 Aug 2013
Brought this for my phone so I could extend the memory. It holds alot and will take a while to fill!

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card, 10 Aug 2013
Mr. Ellard L. Roberts (Watford England) - See all my reviews
Absolutely perfect. Does the job I wanted it to do. Purchased to obtain more memory and it works for me.