Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 28 November 2012
I love this album, I love each song but my favourites are Enough No Love, Missing You, Trust & Believe, Woman to Woman, Signature & I Choose You! You can see the growth in Keyshia voice when, she drop her first album, If you are a true fan of Ms Keyshia Cole Gibson, you will not be disappointed, I think this is the best album of Keyshia by far....can't wait to see what other things Keyshia going to come out with! This album for me real r& b music its like behind every song their a meaning behind the song! Keyshia well done once again for a WICKED album!!!
on 30 December 2012
Once again, Keyshia Cole has managed to pull it off with another solid and consistent album!

`Woman to Woman' has got a mix of great collaborations, however the title track featuring Ashanti - is lyrically an OK song, but it lacks the gravitas that some of her earlier R&B diva collaborations possess. For example, with Monica on `Trust' from her `A Different Me' album in 2008; and with Faith Evans on `If I Fall In Love Again' from the 2010's `Calling All Hearts'. That said, the rest of the collaborations on the album are great; the chorus on `Enough of No Love' ft. Lil Wayne is very addictive and the production on Zero ft. Meek Mill is one of the best on the album. And, of course it is the background vocals of Robin Thicke and the lyrical mastery on `The Next Move' that make it one of the best tracks on the album. Other stand-out tracks include the hilarious `Get It Right' in which she calls on her man to take his duties in the bedroom department seriously. In `I Choose You' there's one of Keyshia's best vocal performances - only second to `Love' from her debut album `There Way It Is'.

As always, Keyshia's albums give a good shot production-wise. It is disappointing though that on one of the best productions on the album - `Hey Sexy', Los Da Mystro borrows a sound very much familiar to Bobby V's `Butterfly Tattoo' and `Hands on Me' from the album `The Rebirth' - so I felt a bit short-changed here! With that aside, other great productions are `Signature' (produced by Rykeyz) which has got a Stargate-ish vibe to it. T-Minus, as always didn't disappoint with his attempt on `Forever' which has got that groovy, relaxed vibe.

All in all, Keyshia shows so much growth on this album than on any of her past work; but when it comes to deciding whether overall, `Woman to Woman' is her best album to date, i couldn't decide, so I'll leave you to be the judge!
on 13 December 2012
My gosh the way I love this album, shows me Keyshia really took notice what what her niche is when it comes to songs.
The fans moaned a bit about the last CD & on this one she SLAM DUNKED.
Relationships and heartache mixed with love songs is the perfect blend.
The use of other writers as well as herself allowed her to deliver songs in a different way & push her vocals to even maturer levels.
The album is so good that you dont have to skip a song & thats where it shocked and surprised me.
Usually theres a couple skippables on her albums but she brought such an A-game I'd class this as just ahead of her other classic album Just Like You but only by a tiny tiny bit.
Defo one of my favorite R&B albums in 2012 alongside Brandy's Two Eleven for the females.
on 2 January 2013
What a wonderful album. All the songs relate to each and every woman. It's either you've been in that situation yourself or you know someone who has. The songs are really good and Keyshia has collaborated really well with a few artists.
on 23 March 2013
good album Keyshia never lets me down, i have purchased all her albums and this is not the best but good non the less
on 10 January 2013
Having purchased Keyshia Cole music before I was interested to see that there was a new release, I have not been disappointed this is a good sold offering and if you have also made earlier purchases I would recommend you add this to your collection.
on 2 May 2013
Keyshia Cole has done well on this album,although not her greatest album as she has done exceptionally well with previous albums particularly the 'just like me album'..not a bad effort though...that's why I'm rating this as 4 star album
on 16 November 2013
I love keisha cole and have all her albums and buy all my cds from Amazon and she never disappoints. Love it. It arrived in good time and in perfect condition. Will buy from this seller again.
on 27 February 2013
There really is not a weak track on this CD! Every one is a winner. It's a real pity that KC has not received the recognition she deserves in the UK. Tour please?
on 13 March 2014
Heard one of the songs on the radio and liked it so I brought the album, not knowing what to expect. Service and delivery was quick and easy