5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful
Sadly I have recently been diagnosed with diabetes and have found this book invaluable in helping me manage my diabetes with the correct diet. The book is really helpful and informative with plenty of useful tips that will hopefully aid my diabetes and make me less reliant on insulin.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to read
Having struggled to read this book, with it's bad grammar and poor spelling, I must advise against it's purchase.
The advice given may be helpful but it's so difficult to get at because of the above.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. John Wesson

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to read, 26 April 2013
This review is from: The Complete Diabetic Diet: Small Changes Big Results - How a Special Diabetic Diet Can Help You in Prevention, Management and Reversal of Diabetes (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 11 Nov 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars very short, 25 April 2014
Expected a lot more recipes in this. Some useful info but really feel short changed with the book with so few things to cook being suggested.

3.0 out of 5 stars Diabetic Diet, 29 Mar 2014
Okay but wanted more recipes, I am particularly interested in cakes that are okay for diabetics, I have already read elsewhere what tis book says.

4.0 out of 5 stars With low expectations I found this a positive read, 11 Feb 2014
Fair to good presentation on the Kindle, if quite American in "accent".

I did not think I would like this book. I was pleasantly surprised.

It certainly could have been savagely edited to be sharper and clearer, but perhaps it's multiple repetition of the same message is needed for some people.

The message is very simple. Exercise a LITTLE more, Eat a LITTLE less and try and eat food you have prepared yourself rather than prepared food.

It's that simple to make dramatic and life changing improvements in your life. Now. Instantly.

Yes, you can then take it as far as you like - you can make food, diet, exercise and your health regime control your every waking thought and control your life totally. Or you can say "I'll eat porridge for breakfast from now on" and never give it a second thought and watch your cholesterol, weight and blood sugar improve as if some magic wand has been waved.
Porridge is a small change so its a small magic wand - but look how EASY it is.

I think Amy Williams has produced a nice little positive message book here. Hope it inspires some more people to make the small changes that make life better for them :)

4.0 out of 5 stars the complete diabetic diet book, 19 Aug 2013
i have just been told that i have got diabetes so i saw this book and thought that it can give me some pointers on what i can and cant eat.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know, 26 Mar 2013
Mrs. R. Breslin "r.breslin" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is a handy size book and has all the information that you need.Including, diet, exercise, types of diabetes, causes, treatments, the list goes on, well recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Read this book, 23 Mar 2013
Good book has some insights I haven't thought of. And being a new. Type 2 I need all the help I can get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for any diabetic, 11 Nov 2012
I got this book simply as it contained a diet plan for vegetarian and being a vegetarian I have found it difficult to get the right balance to aid the control of my type 1 diabetes. I found this book a really interesting read and have learnt allot more about my condition and how best to keep it under control with the correct diet. A recomended read for any diabetic.