Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 2 June 2013
I was unsure I would like this book as i didn't know if it would be bit too lovey dovey! But I was wrong is was a great book which I couldn't put down. I'm sure you'll love it too!
on 1 August 2015
gripping book couldnt put it down
on 31 May 2015
An absolutely must read never waned to put it down. I know this part of Cornwall fairly well and I found myself almost living in the book with Karen and Adam.
on 31 May 2014
It bit old fashioned and not as enjoyable as I had hoped. I felt that some areas were rushed and others were drawn out. Certainly didn't keep me engrossed.
on 19 August 2015
Great read. Hard to put down.
on 15 August 2014
Loved the central characters in this lovely real love story. Gentle plot , beautiful descriptive language. No overt sexual language . Well written.
on 31 May 2013
This book is very well written and I was enjoying the romance but to me it finished too abruptly and I was left disappointed at this. I would like to see this book again but with the characters expanded outside of
the two main characters as this is where the "funny" could come in to it
on 30 December 2014
This is a typical romance story nothing out of the usual sentimental mush you get in loads of other books but I lap it up every time ha ha
on 6 May 2015
Well written a really great read. I was lost from the start couldn't wait to get to the end now I am lost you will not be disappointed.
on 18 February 2014
fantastic book, a page turner,
Brilliant read, thoroughly enjoyed it, will be reading more by the same author, highly recommended