Size: Large / X-Large|Colour: Navy|Change
Price:£3.95+ £2.59 shipping

on 9 December 2012
Snug fit, warm and very comfortable. More water-resistant than waterproof but good enough to withstand torrential rain. If they do get wet they take forever to dry out.
on 19 December 2014
Excellent set of gloves. Really really good.
They are storm proof very warm and comfortable . They are quite bulky though, that comes with warmth though so I am not complaining. Just something to watch out for if you plan on cycling with them when the temperature goes sub zero.
The build quality seems good so far as well.
on 3 February 2013
These are warm gloves for freezing days. It sent very soon after I had orderd them and arrived in good time.
on 21 January 2013
size was qestionable as a man with big hands gloves to small . i had ordered te bigest size .
on 3 February 2014
Lining came out on first day of wearing them and can't get back the way it should be. Not much use at all. Pity I had written on them or would have returned.
on 5 February 2013
I purchased these for a Christmas present , unfortunately they were faulty. I returned them and they sent a replacement pair immediately. I was impressed with their business methods. The new one are perfect and effective.
on 12 December 2014
They look really good quality but I will never really know. I have small hands but at l/xl I can't get my hands in them. I'll have to pass these on to a child.
on 5 March 2015
Sizing is incorrect, ordered the L/XL and was far too small, only suitable for my girlfriend who has small hands. Gloves good but sizing far too small.
on 19 March 2016
A really good product. Very durable and extremely warm. Definitely keeps out the rain. Excellent value for money. Would buy again.
on 5 December 2013
Bought These For A Xmas Gift They Look Very Nice
Now Lets Hope They Like Them And They Do The Job....