4.4 out of 5 stars1,301
Size: iPhone 5|Colour Name: Transparent|Change
Price:£2.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 21 November 2013
For those who have the iPhone 5s the big noticeable change to the iPhone is the gold colour. I wanted increased protection for mine but also wanted that great "champagne gold" to shine through. This case is a simple and cheap solution.

The phone fits in snugly. The sides of the case slightly over lap the sides of the iPhone 5s which means when you place the phone face down the screen won't be touching the surface - the case will instead. So a simple way to prevent scratches to the phone screen and something that should be standard for all decent cases.

Buttons are a little more spongey to hit but they do the job. They don't quite align over the volume buttons but no big deal. The iPhone charging port has plenty of room that means no trouble there also.

The case also leaves plenty of room for the back dual LED flash on the camera of the new iPhone 5s. Some cases being so big either obstruct the second flash slightly or are so thick that shots taken on the camera actually look like they have been done in some sort of tunnel. So it's good that isn't the case here.

So a good cheap transparent case. I'm sure in future I'll pick up something a bit more premium but for those wanting to show off their phone and get a reasonable amount of protection, this case is a good recommendation.
on 9 August 2013
Inexpensive Gel cover ensures my pretty white iPhone is not hidden by cover. Includes protection for screen and cleaning cloth. Good value
on 14 February 2015
Before I buy it, I have seen many 1 star review. Scratch is the thing I have concerned most. After 2 days use, I don't see any scratches on the sides of my phone. So far so good. My phone is 5S, it fits my phone quite well.
But the volume button is hard to press,top button good.
Generally speaking, the quality is not too good or too bad. Great value for this price
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 29 January 2015
Looks fantastic, transparent, slimline, tactile, screen protector included. Touch screen is more responsive now. This case does not spoil the look of your phone. I am very happy with my purchase. Just buy this case you will not regret it.
on 1 July 2014
Great product looks fine and well worth the price, comes with screen protector which I messed up, operator error, still also bought a 4 pack so plenty to practice with. Just wish I could get the phone to talk to the bluetooth.
on 30 January 2015
Well made case and cuts are very precise for my 5s. I like the soft feel which was my main reason for buying this case as my last case was hard plastic that caused my little finger to ache after using it as it use my little finger to support my phone. This is one is soft so iI can use it for longer. Leaves some air mark at the back but it's nothing major. Only reason I did not give five star is due to thickness near the Lightning port as I can't sit it on my docking station as it makes phone taller therefore can't use with case on.
on 30 March 2016
Adequate case for the cost, if the phone is dropped and lands on its face, there is a small lip that prevents the glass screen from making contact with the ground. Fits nice and snug even with a glass screen protector which is about 0.5mm thick. However I've noticed dirt does get behind the cover still which can sometimes scratch the reverse side of the phone, in doing so when the case is removed to clean the phone and get the dirt out, the stress on the case causes it to split down the sides (mine has split by the volume buttons as it is where most of the stress is put when the case is bent to be removed).

Case does easily mark if you happen to put it in a pocket or bag with keys, can leave large scratch marks which are easily noticeable. Brilliant value for money but if you want to assure the risk of damaging the aesthetics of the phone, I wouldn't recommend this product.
on 1 October 2014
The cover went on smoothly without any bubbles and stays on really well but it's just not quite wide enough to cover the whole front of the iPhone 6 4.7" and therefore I can see a vague line going down the left side of the screen. I will continue to search for more.
on 21 June 2016
Slimline case which shows the iPhone off to great effect. The case encloses the whole phone with a raised edge which gives good protection. Some cases leave the top and bottom of the phone exposed which I didn't want. Dust/dirt from the inside of your pocket does tend to collect between the case and the phone but it can easily be cleaned by removing the phone. The cut out slots for port access etc. are ok however, it can be difficult to operate the mute switch. The screen protector is of average quality and I used a screen protector from another manufacturer but I didn't purchase this product for the screen protector. In summary, a good transparent case with only minor annoyances.
on 26 May 2014
I purchased one and my son took a liking to it. It is so nice that I ordered another three! Nice clear case and doesn't discolour like most. Value fir money and quick delivery. Highly recommend!!