Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 14 November 2012
Fantastic book on a Rugby League legend. The only downside this book is that reading it made me lose track of time and I missed my train home.
on 14 November 2012
Honest, interesting and funny stories from one of rugby league's true greats. Best RL book in a long time. Don't hesitate, get a copy bought!
on 3 December 2012
Having read parts published in the papers, I didn't expect this book to be as well written as it is. Moz holds nothing back......and his true personality is exposed. Not only is it highly amusing, but informative and sensitive also. He's just a big daft brush, who is liked and respected by all who meet him. This is must for any Rhinos, Warrington or rugby league fan.
on 3 March 2013
Thoroughly enjoyable and informative 'warts 'n' all account of one of Rugby League's modern greats. Adrian Morley may be something of a beast on the pitch but he shows himself to be something of a thinker and a compassionate one at that, away from the action. In 'Moz - My Story' we follow his career from the early Eccles days to being signed as a promising youngster by Leeds, the Oz adventure, International events - including that sending off! - and back to the top, well almost, with Warrington. Up with Terry Newton's book in terms of an engaging and informative insight into the modern game. Adrian Morley also has plenty of thoughts on the future of the game and I for one, as a long term fan of rugby league as opposed to 'Super League' can think of few who have greater experience or are likely to be more worth listening to.
on 10 December 2012
Refreshingly honest book,Moz tells it as he plays,no holds barred.Nothing held back,but maintaining the maxim what happens on the field stays on the field.Very interesting read,telling of his early career and his success both in the Uk and Australia
on 23 January 2013
Brilliant book about a brilliant rugby league player. Well written, you can actually image being there amongst it while he played in these gladiatorial contests. But he comes across as a caring, family man with grounded values.
on 16 January 2013
Really enjoyed this book, I'm not a big reader but love rugby league and Moz is one of the true rugby league warriors. This book doesn't just concentrate on rugby facts and statistics like some of the autobiographies I've read, you get a real feel for the man behind the game and what shaped his career. Well worth the read and one I'd recommend.
on 19 September 2013
I did enjoy the book but, for me, it wasn't one of those I couldn't put down and it took me somewhat longer to read than I expected.
So I'd give this one 3 stars, it was a decent enough read but not one I'd rave about!
on 15 December 2013
Even if you know little about Rugby League this is a great autobiography about a great star. Someone who can last as long as Moz has in this physical sport is truly a great, he is one of the best players we have ever had.
At least he has lived a life before this autobiography has been written.
It has the highs and lows of a great career that is still going.
A life of someone you would easily meet in the street.
on 30 June 2013
This book is a great read for any rugby league fan, I am a Widnes fan and 'Moz' has never had anything to do with Widnes, but I have really enjoyed reading his story.
Not all about rugby or his life, a great mix of both.
I would recommend any rugby fan have a read of this.